BY TACO BELL

12 crunchy taco shells, 10 flour tortillas, taco seasoning, Velveeta cheese sauce, refried beans & mild sauce. see more...

Alison T.
Rochester, NY
Who doesn't love Taco Bell? Now you can have it at home! I swear it tastes just like the real deal. It's one of the few brands I buy if I'm not making homemade. I feel like it's a good deal for the value. I buy it a few times a year when I want tacos but don't feel like making it all from scratch.
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
Our family does taco night and it's a family tradition! I like getting the kits because it's easier and cheaper. You don't forget an ingredient because it's all packaged together. The Taco Bell taco seasoning is really good compared to the other prepackaged seasonings.
juliana f.
TACO BELL IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! i could honestly live off the food from there. and to have a pack for dinner is great!!! so easy to make and everyone enjoys it!! i highly recommend this pack!!! best thing!
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
This is the exact stuff that Taco Bell has. The seasonings too the sauces taste just like the actual restraunt. I love it. Every time I make tacos I get this brand. I would recommend too others.
CINDY M.
I love every single prodcut from taco bell! All of them meet my expectations! They taste very good and what I like is I have the chance to choose chipotle or not! Which I do not like!!
Jessica C.
The Taco bell Taco Night Party Pack Taco Dinner Kit is perfect! I bought one of these for my best friend's birthday from Amazon a few months ago. She absolutely loved it! It is perfect for nights you do not want to have to leave the house to go to Taco Bell. It comes with everything you need, minus the meat and toppings, to make your own Taco Bell tacos. The seasoning is so good and I love that it comes with a giant mild sauce packet. It makes the perfect gift for a friend, family member, coworker, or even yourself! 🌮
Lisa m.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these Taco Bell dinner kits. We always buy the ones with the Velveeta cheese pouch. They come with almost everything you need for Taco Night. Super easy to make. Not a bad price especially when you find coupons. The whole family likes them to. I'll continue to buy these without a doubt.
Jalynn G.
These are definitely a staple for taco night. It's already a whole kit for no more than 5 dollars most places and all I have to buy is meat cheese and sour cream. The shells are definite quality and the sauce that is included is amazing as well
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
I love this! Helps you create a Taco Bell meal right at home! It is very nice that all the items you need besides the perishables! It's even great with chicken! I would definitely buy this again to make taco night simple and easy!
Viviana B.
fontana
I Iove Taco Bell with all my little heart can handle! And the fact that I can bring part of it home is amazing those taco shells are delicious I bought my box at target, one thing would say is where can I find there nacho cheese !
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where can I find this kit?? I know my walmart doesn't have it or any other local grocery stores I have.