BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell Hot Creamy Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip.

60 calories per 2 tbsp.

Made with real sour cream. see more...

Amanda J.
I haven’t had this in years but I absolutely loved it! It has great flavor and I ate it on chips and tacos! It is very inexpensive! The only downside is that if you eat too much of it, it can give you heartburn.
J G.
La Joya, TX
I saw this one day at my local Wal-Mart and gave it a try and fell in love with this dip and when I returned to Wal-Mart the next time it was gone, they completely discontinued it, it made me soo sad I wish I knew where I could purchase this dip. Its soooo good.
Sharda' F.
Baton Rouge , LA
Taco Bell's sour cream dip creamy jalapeño is extremely tasteful and super flavorful! I purchased this from our local grocer and it's always fresh. I can literally eat the entire container without sharing with my husband. Such a guilty pleasure of mine I only enjoy on the weekend for my cheat days.
Shelby A.
Joplin, MO
I love this dip! It has great flavor and tastes great on burriots and good on chips. I use this dip when we have taco Tuesday. My family enjoy it. I also like that I has a hit of spice but it isn't to spicy. I enjoy this and will keeping using it for my dinners
MacKenzie D.
This product is great on chips, tacos, burritos, and nachos. It has surprising strong flavors for a dip. The jalapeños bring a great punch to eat bite.
Kiana B.
This jalapeño sour cream is amazing!! It has a perfect zing to it that isn't too spicy, but it does create a perfect blend of flavors.
Lexi E.
Hartman, AR
I love these dips! They are so creamy and have so much flavor! You almost can not stop eating it! Very good!
Jéssica M.
Silver Spring, MD
delicious I like very much of great quality I recommend very much this product I am in love with this brand
Celia A.
If you even go to Taco Bell make sure you ask for the creamy jalapeño sauce. It will change your life.
Tiffany g.
This dip is everything!!! It's so good. A++ Taco Bell. Great for foot ball season with tortilla chips
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
This sounds amazong!!! Why doesn't my walmart have this??
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Does this taste like the creamy jalapeño sauce from Taco Bell that comes on the quesadilla?