BY TACO BELL

6 flour tortillas, Velveeta cheese sauce, 6 crunchy taco shells & taco seasoning. see more...

• Where do they sell this kit at I never see it at the store2 Answers
Nayelis A.
miami, FL
La verdad es que esto me ha sacado de varios apuros, son excelentes para esas personas que no tienen tiempo para preparar una cena muy elaborada. Ademas de que son deliciosos
crisi a.
I cannot express my love for these tacos enough. It is like a party in your mouth and I promise you will never be happier than you are when eating a taco.🎉🎉🎉🎉
Jose B.
Westminster , CO
Any Taco Bell food is Amazing! Just love it! This can't be the exception! Basic tacol bell food but always good! Really nice price. Eat it all the time!
Thalía V.
Love Taco Bell. I'm a taco and burrito lover and Taco Bell is by far my favorite. Love the varied menu and delicious taste of the meat.
Shaddai L.
I love mexican food, I know tacobell is a american brand but your soft tacos, please they are amazing, really really love them.
Brianna O.
Such a great Taco and Taco kit and would definitely recommend to everyone that loves Taco Bell's tacos
Keila Enid Á.
Quien no aprovecho su oportunidad cuando podía, que no venga ahora
cuando quiera.la amo es mi preferida
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell this kit at I never see it at the store