BY TACO BELL

6 flour tortillas, Velveeta cheese sauce, 6 crunchy taco shells & taco seasoning. see more...

• Where do they sell this kit at I never see it at the store2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Taco Bell® Soft Taco Dinner Kit 10 ct my kids love double decker tacos. These go super fast in my house. This time I'm making steak ones. Definitely recommend this to anyone who likes tacos 🌮 comes with the shells, nacho cheese and the seasoning.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
These were very good and easy to make. Just brown some chop meat, chopped chicken or even steak strips then strain and add water with the seasoning pack and let simmer for a few minuets. Add some lettuces, can chopped tomatoes, sour cream and cheese and you got same great taste you buy at their restaurants. Sauce is much better tasting than El Paso so if you want to make tacos at home but the Taco Bells kits
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Cheap under $2 so you can't complain all you have to do is add meet and toppings everything else is included. I bought the soft tacos since the only time my kids eat hard is if it's a chip. Might not be a Tuesday but when the mood hits this is in the budget.
Tamarra E.
Greensboro
It is very easy to use. It comes at an affordable price. The one that I had came with a mild sauce (so you don't need to buy your own sauce but you can if you want too). It comes with taco seasoning and tortillas. The only thing you would need to buy is the meat you're going to use for your taco(s).
Jordyn K.
This is our go to racobkut when we have taco night!  I like it because it offers Taco Bell's famous sauce!  It is delicious!  It is definitely a favorite of ours.  We have bought this product at Walmart and target.  I recommend this taco kit to all my friends.
Jocelyn C.
Bristol , TN
This is a go to dinner just because it's so simple! The dinner kit is inexpensive too! As someone who eats Taco Bell on a regular basis, I love that I can bring it home in this dinner kit and put my own twist on a personal/family favorite!
Emily C.
I love this taco kit because every one in the family can have their own option. You can do the double decker or you can use the same shells for a regular hard shell or soft shell taco. The kit contains everything you need except for the meat. I would definitely recommend!
Amber A.
Love the Taco Bell lots. Everything you need in one box for a great price. I bought mine at Walmart and it was fresh and the entire family loved it. I would buy this product again for sure. It was worth the price too.
Desiree W.
I tried this for my family a feels ago for the first time and it was a huge hit.. Now when we make tacos, we immediately reach for these... The cheese is amazing and creamy... It's also so simple to put together !
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Homemade tacos just like Taco Bell. When being extra lazy and not wanting to go out or preparing for a snow day this is a must. Taste great. Affordable and found at my local grocery store. I would buy it again
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell this kit at I never see it at the store