Add a Photo

By Taco Bell

This is the same great sauce you've enjoyed in the restaurant, for years.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Cross Hill, SC

I have always been a huge fan of Taco Bells sauce. I would grab extra packages every chance I got. I love that you can now buy it in the grocery store! My family always has at least one bottle on hand, and by the way, the price is very affordable!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV

Awesome price. I paid $1.34 at Mal-Mart. You can beat the system and get the packets at the motherland, but We go through it so fast, we decided to get the bottle today!
Tiana L.
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT

Tastes like the real thing, best used with the rest of the taco bell kit when making tacos. Could use more of a spice if you ask me though.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.

Love this sauce! They sell it at Kroger in single jars, it's great! :-) I get it to eat with my bean and rice burritos.
krista p.
krista p.

This bottle is too perfect because sometimes the places just don't give enough sauce, even when you ask for extra. lol.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

After collecting o many packets from taco bell, I was very happy to see that they came out with this. I am loving it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR

I LOVE this stuff! I stock like this stuff, I literally have more bottles than most grocery stores!
Paige R.
Paige R.
Toledo, OH

Love this so much, I make nachos and use this, also with tacos. Just like the little packets!
Anna  D.
Anna D.

Tastes great with all their tacos! this sauce gives the food that flavorful kick!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA

I don't actually eat at taco bell very often but I always have the taco bell sauce on hand at home. I use it in quesadillas and during taco night. I like the flavor of the mild but it really is not spicy at all (which is why I can eat it) and my husband why like spicy food uses it as well as a spicy hot sauce. It really just gives a nice extra little flavor. I like this container a little better then the larger glass jar because with this I can just pour it on a bit at a time and I don't have to dirty an extra spoon.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA

Does anyone know where to get the spicy one from that isn't online? We only have the mild here, and Husband wants the super spicy one.

Join Now