BY TACO BELL #12 in Vegetables

Taco Bell® Original Refried Beans.
Per 1/2 cup.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
620mg sodium, 26% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Denise V.
I like the consistency of these refried beans, they are not too thick or too runny, easy to spread on burrito shells or put on the bottom of a taco or tostado shell.  The flavor is pretty good, not too salty or too bland, I could always use a little more flavor.  I will buy this again!
Doris W.
I love Taco Bell Refried Beans. I've used this to serve with tacos. They also good with quesadillas. It has a very good taste and I will definitely be purchasing again. I would recommend this product.
Megan S.
Chattanooga
This brand is perfect for Mexican family meals. It is usually purchased at my local Wal-mart or grocery store. It has great flavor and is easy to heat up. It's great for tacos, enchiladas and burritos! Will continue to purchase and recommend to other family and friends.
Christine L.
I have a small love affair with Taco Bell's refried beans because they're vegan, so when I'm in a pinch, I can count on this brand to get the job done if needed. Taco Bell are one of the very few (maybe 1st) to cater to vegetarians and vegans. I can dig it!
Ashlee T.
Apple Valley, CA
The canned Taco Bell beans taste fine but they're nothing like the kind at the fast food restaurant. I would not recommend these if you are having a Mexican food meal at home because there are other brands that taste much better.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
I love these beans. I think they're about $1 a can at Walmart which is a great price. Very tasty. Easy to warm up. I always have a can around for when I make quesadillas. I continually repurchase.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO
These defied beans are amazing! So good. Bought these at Wal-Mart many times. Great to make homemade bean burritos. I add sauce and cheese to finish them. Great price! Highly recommended.
Ashlee E.
Seriously love these refried beans. Pair them with the Taco Bell seasoning in the ground beef, and the Taco Bell mild sauce and everything tastes perfect!!
alexis a.
New Iberia
I love their beans! I dont know how they make them but whatever they do. They need to never change. Taco bell is the only fast food place i eat lol
Angel C.
I love Taco Bell beans and these are the closest in a can you can get to the ones in the restuarant. I love to make my own tostadas with them.