BY TACO BELL

Buy on Walmart
Whitney R.
Columbia, KY
It's not the best mix but it's also not the worst. I've purchased it more than once but it's not my favorite brand to use. It's not very pricey in my opinion but I would rather pay a few extra cents for better taste
Mia P.
Foodie Expert
I make fajitas quite often and this is my go to seasoning. I buy it at Walmart and this fajita seasoning always meets my expectations. The price is good and so is the taste. I am always satisfied because it is always consistent in the taste.
Norma G.
Foodie Expert
I like to make alot of TeX Mex food, so every time I make chicken fajitas I add this as the seasoning and everyone uses other products for seasoning and other products dont get the job done so this does and they say what do u add I show them and there like thats it is really good so yeah I never not have this in my pantry is the best.
Vanessa H.
Foodie Expert
Bring the taste of Taco Bell home! This fajita seasoning kit is my favorite taco meal kit. It has everything you need to elevate your fajita dinner night to the next level. The seasoning is tasty and the soft fajita tortillas are yummy. I make mine with chicken and top it off with sauteed onions and peppers.
Liana M.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good. I'll buy them in a pinch when my go to McCormick is out of stock. It has good flavor but not as strong or apparent as other brands. They are fairly inexpensive yet more expensive than McCormick.
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Has a great fajita taste , you can purchase these products at Walmart for a cheap price. They are cheaper and taste just as good as grocery store packets that are at your local store. Would recommend these if shopping at walmart!
Kristi E.
Clinton Township
This is the best Fajita seasoning around. I personally dont use the whole packet and I don't mix it in my veggies. I think it has a good taste and have bought it multiple times.
Brooklyn G.
Lamar, AR
Foodie Expert
Best fajita seasoning mix I've tried. I've never been successful with making my own mix and every other one I've tried has been too plain. This one is perfectly delicious!
Candice A.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
The grocery store brand had more of a spicy kick on my fajitas than this! I was a little surprised and wasn't sure where to go from there, but i managed.
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
Just enough spicy and just enough authentic Mexican. Better than going to Taco Bell and ordering. These make awesome quesadillas!
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
Does this really taste like Taco Bell!?