Taco Bell Original Fajita Seasoning Mix, 1.4 oz Envelope

NULL

Does this really taste like Taco Bell!?
Start your review of Taco Bell Original Fajita Seasoning Mix, 1.4 oz Envelope!
Hamilton
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Taco Bell Original Fajita Seasoning Mix brings the flavor of Taco Bell to your home with an easy seasoning packet that spices up fajita night. This fajita seasoning packet features exciting Mexican style flavors the whole family can enjoy
Lynnwood, WA
Toss this on some shrimp or add this to a tempura batter for tacos and it’s flames!!!! They need a spicy option! I love a little heat! A price point that’s not competitive with the others on the market, however definitely a great buy!
Seattle
I love this seasoning on my chicken for fajitas. It’s so flavorful and has tons of spices. I wish it was sold in more stores and more readily available though. It’s more expensive than other packets but worth it.
Hopkinsville
The recipe on the package makes a wonderful meal. The Taco Bell original fajita seasoning mix has a great flavor. We are Taco Bell fans in this house. I recommend this product
Lakeville
I sprinkle this on sliced white chicken fry it up in a pan and stuff it in a fajita wrap lettuce tomato green onions salsa and some sour cream and taco cheese! Hello dinner 🥘
Taco Bell is surprisingly great when it comes to store bought spices. It gives amazing flavor and spice to veggies and meats for tacos. I have even used on eggs.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product it is amazing. Thank you so much for making this! This company is fantastic and never disappoints. I will continue to purchase and to recommend to everyone that I know. This is the absolute best!
Taco Bell Original Fajita Seasoning Mix, 1.4 oz Envelope uploaded by Mary W.
This product can spice up any of your Mexican dishes that you already make! Simply replace your seasoning packet with one from Taco Bell, and enjoy. It has the same calories and health content as other brands and it’s usually around the same price point.
I make fajitas quite often and this is my go to seasoning. I buy it at Walmart and this fajita seasoning always meets my expectations. The price is good and so is the taste. I am always satisfied because it is always consistent in the taste.
Bring the taste of Taco Bell home! This fajita seasoning kit is my favorite taco meal kit. It has everything you need to elevate your fajita dinner night to the next level. The seasoning is tasty and the soft fajita tortillas are yummy. I make mine with chicken and top it off with sauteed onions and peppers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...