Taco Bell Mild Taco Seasoning Mix, 1 oz Packet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Taco Bell Mild Taco Seasoning Mix, 1 oz Packet!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Taco Bell Mild Taco Seasoning Mix, 1 oz Packet uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
When you can't have taco Bell you can have it at home! this seasoning is so fantastic and it's the closest that you're going to get to actually having taco bell at home. I recommend this to all taco lovers. My entire family loves this and will continue purchasing this product. Taco Bell Mild Taco Seasoning Mix, 1 oz Packet
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
So.... It's all about taste, and for me...I did not care for it- I personally will not purchase again, not that it was a bad product, I simply like a different brand better.
Cassandra H.
The best taco seasoning I have ever used. Makes tacos, burritos, nachos, dorito salad taste 10x better
Ramita D.
Niagara Falls
My kids love taco!! So when I make them home this is the flavor we use at home!! The tacos taste so good and delicious!!
Victoria O.
I just love the taco bell seasoning and sauces! It makes tacos just taste better! I buy the low sodium kind just to make it a little bit healthier.
Lisbet C.
It does make your beef/chicken taste very similar to the meat they prepare but I feel as if something missing
pink I.
Salome, AZ
Whenever my kids make tacos they use these taco shells their easiest for them to make for dinner and for eatchother
Pamela M.
St Augustine, FL
Great taco seasoning, the whole family likes it, including a very picky 9 year old who doesn’t like anything spicy. The right level of heat! We purchase this seasoning a lot and we all love it on our tacos.
Ellen C.
Taco Tuesdays!!! We love our family tradition and this season mix never fails to make our memories fond. Will recommend. Great for kids and people with sensitive pallets.
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
This comes out surprisingly good. Great flavor for the meat and the tacos are really good. Over all a great quick meal when u don’t have much time to cook.

Looking for your answer?