Taco Bell Mild Taco Sauce 7.5oz uploaded by Bree C.Taco Bell Mild Taco Sauce 7.5oz uploaded by Bree C.

BY TACO BELL

Find Dips And Sauces at Target.com! Taco Bell Mild Taco Sauce 7.5oz see more...

Ashley S.
Long Beach, CA
This is my go to taco sauce. It taste exactly like the sauce that comes in the packets at the restaurant. I pay $1.25 at my local grocery store and the bottle last me around a month. I keep 2 bottles in my house at all times.
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
We eat a lot of Tacos and this has been a yummy addition without having to hoard all of the packets from the store and car. You can add it to so many things besides Mexican food, like mac and cheese. I thought the price was really reasonable too!
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
My favorite taco sauce. It's not to spicy but has a little bit of a kick. It's also not chunky which I really appreciate. I also always see this bottle at my local grocery store and the price isn't bad. I don't use a lot of this sauce so one bottle does last me quite a while. I use this to spice any dish up.
Caressa A.
Holiday, FL
The Taco Bell Mild sauce is the key to my homemade Enchiritos. Enchiritos are a hidden menu item that used to be served with olives in the 80's. You can still order it but won't get the olives. My family loves it when I make this meal I just wish I could get a bigger bottle as I use around 4 or 5! LOL!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Taco Bell heard all of us when they bottled their sauce! Thank you Taco Bell!! I have no idea if it's healthy and I honestly don't don't care because it's the perfect pair to my at home nachos. I will definitely keep buying this product over and over
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH
I absolutely love their bottled mild sauce for enchiladas, tacos and nachos. The bottled version tastes the same as the packets, but it's more convenient for home cooking. We would buy this product again, it is very affordable and tasty.
Kayla S.
This sauce is great- mild, flavorful, and adds a nice kick of moderate spice to any dish you add it to. I always try to ask for extra sauce when I am there and now I don't have to because they finally sell it in stores!
Virginia E.
Yuma
My favorite thing about taco bell is their mild sauce. I buy it by the bottle at Walmart and use it on every type of Mexican food that I make at home. I'm always sure to never run out so I buy multiple bottle at once. I couldn't eat Mexican food without it.
Kimberlynn E.
Waveland, MS
This is the only kind of taco sauce I will buy! Great finish for a taco. Mouth watering just thinking about it. The flavor is always wonderful and satisfying! Bring Taco Bell to your home by buying this product!
Zoe E.
Frederick, MD
I use this at home to make quesadillas with and it works perfectly and pretty much taste exactly like the sauce that Taco Bell uses in their quesadillas. It usually last me for a while so the price is good for it