BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Mild taco sauce. see more...

Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Taco Bell Mild Taco Sauce in the jar is nothing like the sauce packets you get at the restaurant. If you want something closer, get the taller, slender bottle instead. This jar is like a mix between sauce and salsa but not quite either one. It has some chunks in it, but not enough to be salsa. Getting a Taco Bell product at the store should be like what you find at the restaurants, and this doesn't match anything you get at Taco Bell.
Alison R.
This sauce is really good. I can't eat taco bell without this sauce on it. It is really good. It has a good flavor. It has a good addition to tacos, nachos, anything mexican. I love having this at home for any time I have a taco night at my house. It is my favorite sauce.
Aubriana P.
Calumet
This brand of taco sauce is pretty good overall. Its got almost no kick to it which is the way I like it and tacos don't taste the same without taco sauce so I use this every time we have tacos. Only thing is other brands are just as good in my opinion
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I had never been one for hot sauce on my food up until recently. l absolutley have to have it on all of my tacos and food from t-bell now. Cuz what is a loaded potato griller without mild sauce?! Lol seriously tho try it!!
Claire B.
Huntley
What the tacobell!? I'm so glad I found the milk sauce in a jar because its my favorite choice when I do go to taco bell, that I would save the extra sauce packets for when I make quesadillas at home lol! Great idea!
Ashley S.
Dorr, MI
This adds a bit of flavor to your tacos when you are at home.  We love tacos and eat them often, so we are always trying to find new ways to add a bit of a twist to this easy dinner.  We also love taco bell and the price of their sauces are very reasonable and taste just like the packets.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
This is my favorite sauce from Taco Bell. Even thou I love spicy food the flavor for the mild sauce is just so tasty! I hate to admit when I go into the restaurant I always grab a few hand fills an take them home!
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
I really wish it tasted more like the sauce packets that you get at the restaurant. I am not a huge fan of this product. We usually have it with our tacos but I always end up just dipping chips in it.
Jessie B.
Franklin, KY
This is by far the BEST taco sauce ever in existence! The flavor is amazing! It goes well with all Mexican food. It's even good on pizza! The value is amazing & the heat is just right!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Exactly what you get in the restaurant for free. I would just save the sauce packets I think storing it in the fridge and serving cold changes the flavor and consistency too much
Darian Jade H.
Barrington, NJ
Does this taste like the packets
Kaitlyn R.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the Taco Bell sauce?