GroceryPantryTaco Bell
Mild Sauce, 75 oz Bottle

Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle

by Taco Bell

#2 in Sauces

Taco Bell Mild Sauce delivers that signature restaurant-quality taste of Taco Bell sauce. This sauce is perfect when you want to bring the Taco Bell zing to your favorite foods at home. The mild heat adds just the right amount of kick and doesn't overpower the flavors of dishes such as layered taco dip or taco salad. Made with tomato puree and chili peppers, this sauce goes great on tacos, burritos, fajitas and whatever else you think needs a burst of Taco Bell flavor. Whether you use it as a condiment or mixed into your favorite Mexican style chicken dishes, the flavor of Taco Bell can now be enjoyed in all of your favorite recipes. The bottle's see-through design lets you easily check how much of the delicious sauce remains. Keep the 7.5 ounce bottle in your kitchen pantry and refrigerate after opening.

What stores carry this productTaco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle ?
What's the best sauce to put on taco's? Regular taco sauce, Picante, salsa, etc. I want to know what you think is the best and tastiest! Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle Taco Bell Mild Thick & Chunky Salsa, 16 oz Jar [product:wholly-guacamole-classic-guacamole-minis-4-20-oz-mini-cups]
Do y’all know if they carry fire in this bottle in local super markets?
Start your review of Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Lucy H.
We used to take extra Taco Bell hot sauce packets home, now we buy it by the bottle. Absolutely love this Tastes great.
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Bryce G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle this sauce is wonderful if you love the mild sauce from Taco Bell then you will love this sauce it taste the exact same but you get as much as you need without being shorted by the drive through I plan to try the medium and the hot I cannot wait!!
Sandee H.
Edmond, OK
Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Sandee H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son made tiny boat tacos tonight. They were totally delicious! Our family favorite sauce is the Taco Bell Mild. Yummy. FOLLOW ME! LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER
Cerrah B.
North Pole, AK
Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Cerrah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a new fan of the bottled Taco Bell sauces! I LOVE the mild flavor! The hot was too hot for me, I haven’t even got to try the fire yet!🥵🥵 it goes great I just about everything! Tacos, chicken enchiladas! And much more! Get all 3 bottles at Walmart!
Gabbie L.
Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Gabbie L.
It was really good; I really love Taco Bell, it was really cheap and it gave a lot of the sauce. The only thing I can say that needed to be improved is maybe having it in bigger bottles. I would definitely recommend though.
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Jessica  H.
I always have some variety of Taco Bell Taco sauce for taco nights. I really wish I could find the Diablo in my area but that’s okay I will suffice with the extra packets from my visits to Taco Bell.
Andrea M.
Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This doesn’t really taste like their mild sauce at all. Maybe a little like it, but it’s definitely not the exact same. It tastes very off. I’m pretty disappointed in it. I expected better, but whatever. It’s not terrible.
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
I use to take a few extra mild sauce packs each time I went to Taco Bell because I LOVE mild sauce so much. But seriously they bottled it and it tastes JUST like the packets. Usually bottled things don't taste like the original, however Taco bell out did themselves this time!!!! You all just need to "Think Outside The Bun" and try these!
Robin S.
Festus, MO
If you are looking for a hot sauce that isn't going to burn your lips off, this is the one. It just adds a small kick of flavor to boost any Mexican meal. It is a must for your Taco Tuesdays!
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Taco Bell Mild Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Shanna R.
I've always loved Taco Bell sauce so I was excited to learn that it is sold it in stores when my sons girlfriend bought it for me. Before she bought it for me, my husband would bring home the packets left behind from his co-workers for me because I love it so much. It goes great with mexican food, breakfast burritos, eggs, and so much more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Missy S.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 8 mois
Darlene C. il y a 8 mois
I think I bought mine from Walmart.
Sadie S.
Saint Michael , MN
il y a 3 ans
Crystal T. il y a 4 mois
Absolutely!! It tastes just like the little packets!