BY TACO BELL

0 Calories per 1 Tsp. see more...

Tori G.
Orlando
The Taco Bell Mild sauce is AMAZING. I love this sauce so much. It brings so much flavor to literally any taco you put it on! I always buy mine at Walmart, and it’s super affordable and easier to keep in the fridge than the tiny packets! I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Brittany M.
Who can get enough of Taco Bell mild sauce? NO ONE! We always have this in my house. I love it because hello, it's Taco Bell sauce, but also it's gluten free and I can make my food at home taste a little more like Taco Bell! Tastes great with beans, in tacos, burritos, etc. Very inexpensive too!
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is by far my favorite mild sauce on the market. Taco Bell's mild sauce leaves an amazing taste and the perfect flavor. The price is very reasonable and it's easy to find in stores like Walmart and Aldi's. I highly recommend purchasing it.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
Love this sauce, I get lost in the sauce. It is so yummy, and flavorful. I would recommend this to someone who likes flavor and a little spice. It's not too spicy or overpowering. I bought this at target on sale for .99. I love this stuff but wish it came in a bigger bottle
Sloane T.
The mild sauce at Taco Bell is my favorite! It always adds just the right amount of flavor to whatever you are eating. It's not too spicy, it has the perfect amount of spice to it! This sauce is good on everything: burritos, tacos, breakfast foods, everything!
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Taco Bell® Mild Sauce 7.5 oz. Bottle is awesome!! I use it all the time! It tastes exactly like the packets you get at the restaurant! Its super cheap too! If you like the sauce this is totally a great buy!
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
As everyone who has been to taco bell knows, each and every one of the Sauces there taste different, my favorite is the Hot Sauce. The flavor is good and it isn't spicy
Shanygne B.
I absolutely hate hot sauce but I know that sounds weird that I'm giving a review on hot sauce but Taco Bell's mild hot sauce is the only hot sauce I'll ever eat in my entire life. It's barely spicy and I am a person who just cannot handle spice at all so for it to be available in a full-size bottle was heaven sent to me. Being that I don't enjoy spicy food I will only consume this on a taco, quesadilla etc because I feel like if I use any other condiment it's just would ruin the quality of the food. So again I recommend this to anyone who does not like super spicy hot sauce and also anyone who enjoys Mexican food.
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
I always grab Taco Bell's mild sauce to top off my tacos. It's a very thin sauce with a quick pour so it always goes best on hard shell tacos, in my opinion. The flavors balance well and add a nice zest to a meal without packing too much heat. It pairs wear with fully dressed tacos and goes hand in hand with pico de gallo.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
I think it's so fun that you can now purchase Taco Bell sauces in stores! My boyfriend recently bought this for me as a "just because" gift - his version of flowers :) Goes great on a variety of stuff - tacos and eggs to pizza and fries. As the bottle says, "it only gets better from here."
Victoria D.
Pacific Grove, CA
Do they make this in "fire"?