Taco Bell® Medium Taco Sauce 8 oz. Jar uploaded by Teran F.

BY TACO BELL

Pour it on your favorite foods--tacos, burritos, fajitas, burgers & scrambled eggs. see more...

Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
We cook tacos we came to Walmart and Publix we got some tacos and we got this sauce in the sauce look good for you and it taste very delicious and I actually loved it I got her family like the first day we put on tacos when we fix them we cook tacos we came to Walmart and Publix we got some tacos and we got this sauce in the sauce looked good
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the medium sauce as it's perfect! Barely has a little kick but mostly it has a great taste! It's kinda watery but other than that it's okay just like the packet. Can be used on homemade hard shell tacos
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
I really enjoyed the jarred taco sauce. It was so good, we had it gone fast. I bought it at Woodman's grocery store. I feel it matches the sauce at Taco Bell than any of the other in store products I have tried. I would definitely recommend to others
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
This is my favorite taco sauce! I used to just save all the little packets they would give me when I went through the drive-through, but now I don't have to do that! (Although, those packets come in handy when I take homemade tacos to work.)
Shannon S.
I love that you can buy a big jar of Taco Bell's medium taco sauce!!!! So tasty and you don't have to rip open a bunch of little packs definitely recommend if you love Taco Bell sauce!!!
Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
This is the only taco sauce I buy. I can't tell a flavor difference from packets to bottle. The price is amazing and there is a wide variety of taco bell products to choose from.
Amber H.
Austin , TX
Looooove this stuff. Tastes just like the real thing. I can make my own tacos and taco salads at home and using this makes it taste a little more like Taco Bell!
Ashlie M.
River Edge, NJ
Really like the flavor of their taco sauce. I like making wraps at home and putting a little bit of the sauce on it. I also like putting it on quesadillas or tacos I make
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
When I'm making tacos at home, this is the sauce that I use. It's not to spicy and not to mild. It's a good in between sauce, great for taco salads or taco bowls.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love taco bell! It is my guilty pleasure because I know that it is not the most healthy products/store/food, but I think every once in awhile it is ok to get some. It is easy drive thru, and I think the food is tasty and filling. Plus, it's very inexpensive!

back