BY TACO BELL

Cheese dip. 90 calories per 2 tbsp. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. Glass recycles. see more...

Kirstin M.
Bardstown , KY
This stuff is addicting. Seriously. I could eat the whole jar. It tastes just like the sauce in the restaurant and it's priced very reasonably. First time I've bought this brand but I definitely will again!
Joy S.
Great product. Easy to grab and eat. Very tasty. I am a repeat customer. I have purchased many times. Very comparable to other like products. Very affordable not too expensive.
Chell B.
Just made the best nachos ever with this taco bell cheese. Just add some sausage, black beans, rotel, and cream cheese you will not be sorry.
salena v.
Pauma Valley, CA
Not a fan of taco bell didn't really like this foo too much it wasn't what I expected it was very thick and dense wasn't very tasteful either
Meredith S.
Taste is good, but it gets hard/cold too fast once you start eating it. But if you had it sitting in a crock pot, that might work.
Trisha V.
Goldsboro, NC
My husband loves this stuff and eats the whole jar in one sitting. He loves it with chips of course and has me buy it all the time
Alyssa S.
Great for chips and dip! Good flavor. Creamy texture. Good job Taco Bell. Definitely a good little thing to have in the house.
Mandy W.
Tucson, AZ
i love everything at taco bell. and i love the cheese sauce. i can put it on everything and its so yummy. go ahead taco bell
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is so good!! I love queso and I love that Taco Bell sells this queso so I can enjoy it at home! The flavor is great!
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
Disgusting, get some fake velveeta cheese and some rotel its way better than this garbage. Eat real cheese people!
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this have a creamy taste?