BY TACO BELL

Cheese dip. 90 calories per 2 tbsp. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. Glass recycles. see more...

Bethany G.
Review for: Cheese Dip 15 oz more...
I purchased this queso hoping that it would taste like the one in Taco Bell stores, but i was very disappointed! It was really thick when it came out of the jar, so I thought it would be better once I heated it up.  It did get a little smoother with heat, but the texture was disgusting! It was almost gritty and not creamy as I had hoped.  I had to throw the rest of the jar away!
Rachel L.
Review for: Cheese Dip 15 oz more...
Taco Bell is my weakness and having it at home is honestly the worst thing ever because now I can’t stop eating it! It has a great texture and flavor. I eat it cold and hot since it’s good no matter what.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Nothing like what they sell in their stores. Kinda disappointed. This is the first and last time I buy it. Didn't meet my expectations. I wouldn't recommend this product. I will look for something else that is so much better. People need to know that this is not hot. This is a fancy cheese dip with nothing in it.
Courtney S.
Smithfield
I love this dip we put it out at parties all the time, no need to fuss with melting and microwaving cheese product cubes,  just open the jar and go, no need to reheat because you are gonna eat the whole thing in one sitting. Great flavor and price ! recommend to all
jenna l.
jackson
Love cheese dip. I prefer to make it myself, but this is great if you don't have time or just want to bring it to a party. Eat it warm or cold with chips or pour it into a burrito to add a nice flavor!
Melanie W.
Broadalbin
Expected this to taste like the cheese at their restaurant but this was so gross it has the taste of super cheap cheese with the price tag of an expensive nice jarred cheese will never buy again
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
Terrible! I would never purchase this product again. I am a huge fan of Taco Bell and this queso completed disappointed me. It was so bad I threw the whole jar out after taking one bite. It tastes nothing like the cheese you would get from the drive thru. It was thick and tasted of metals and strange items...you could tell this was far too over processed.
Lea S.
Conway, SC
I must say, I'm a huge taco bell fan, but was really disappointed by this cheese. Nothing at all like the cheese dip they offer at the restraunts. Very thick and globby and did not offer a great taste.
Candice H.
Layton
Love. You can pretty much use this cheese sauce for anything. Over a hot plate of broccoli, a great dip for chips, you can mix it with a salsa. And perfect for nachos
karli g.
Dumas, TX
It was gross i would never buy it again. i tried it yesterday. i tried to eat it but then couldn't do it anymore. tastes nothing like taco bell cheese. it might be good to someone else though but for me it just was not good.
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this have a creamy taste?