BY TACO BELL #22 in Hot Sauce

Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
THIS WAS MADE BY GOD HIMSELF my kids and I eat this like it's the last thing on earth love you Taco Bell
Rhema J.
I love this sauce. We use it on our tacos at home all the time. Not too spicy so even my kids like it.
Crystal M.
This is some good stuff. Goes goof on many different things. I like to make my own spicy potatoe tacos!
Mariah L.
Vincennes, IN
This was okay! Not my favorite. It's good on certain food items. Not available everywhere.
Rachel E.
IS this the same as the quesadilla sauce they use? where can i find it!?