BY TACO BELL #22 in Hot Sauce

Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I like this on my homemade tacos and also on my taco bell food. My twins don't eat it to spicy and my main squeeze doesn't eat sauces on anything
Kimberly K.
Portland, OR
My husband is a fan of all things hot so I decided to give this a try and made tacos one night. We however did NOT like this sauce. Yuck
Ashley M.
Kalamazoo
I love this jalapeno sauce! It is super creamy and i use it as a replacement of sour cream on my tacos. It is also really good on wraps!
Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
I don't like any of the sauces taco bell has in the stores. I don't think it tastes like the sauce you get from the restaurant at all!
Stacy W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love this stuff, it's like crack at my house. Not necessarily good for you. But gives the perfect punch on taco or enchilada night.
Lauren M.
Middletown, OH
By far my favorite sauce that Taco Bell has . It's really hard to find in the store , but I'll keep looking until I find it
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
Doesn't tste the same. None of these buy at home products usually do so I wasn't surprised when I didn't really like this
Bryan H.
Love this sauce I put it on my tacos at home all the time. It's even better than when you get it on a taco in the store.
jas_ m.
El Paso, TX
I really enjoy this sauce when I make homemade tacos it gives the right amount of creamy and spicy kick you need!
Jaclyn L.
This stuff is great on everything. I highly recommend this one because it is great if you like hot stuff..
Rachel E.
IS this the same as the quesadilla sauce they use? where can i find it!?