BY TACO BELL

Fuđź’‹ T.
Key West, FL
This is so delicious to use on your quesadillas, burritos or tacos, it is a creamy sauce with a hint of spiciness that makes anything taste super delicious!!! I love to have this out during taco tuesday so everyone is able to taste it and try the product out.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Taco Bell is my favorite fast-food joint. I've been going there for years. This sauce is I doubt the healthiest, but it tastes amazing!!! Mixed with rice on some cheesy ground beef. mmmmmm!! So good! Will always buy Taco Bell's sauce.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I tried the sauce last week and feel I. Love with it. It packs great flavor to your food especially in home prepared meals . I was shocked to find this in my locally groceries and had to to give this a try so happy I did
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
YES! I was so happy when I found this! It's PERFECT for Taco Salads. I also like it on tacos! It is reasonable priced and delicious - fresh and the right amount of spice!
Paula S.
Lubbock
My son notices this not too long ago and asked if we could try it, sure, why not? Oh em gee! It's so good! hot but not burn your lips off smack your brain hot. We use it on everything from tacos to rice, I even used it as salad dressing! This weekend we used it as marinade for chicken breasts that we grill, scrumptious!
Christina B.
I thought this was going to be what they use onhe quesadillas, but was disappointed tonif d that it is not. It's a little salty, and not spicy enough for my tastes. Also the texture was a little gloppy. The price wasn't bad so I gave it two stars.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
This sauce is so good! I haven't been able to find it in a long time but I used to use it every day. It's a great creamy hot sauce. I used it as a dipping sauce or on a salad. Great for dipping quesadillas
Ashley R.
Ventura, CA
This is literally my favorite sauce from Taco Bell. It's universal and goes on almost anything... Especially tacos!!!! Not as healthy as a vegetable but it's freaking tasty!
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
We use this at home to make home made quesadillas. Its a bit spicy for my liking but very yummy I just use it very sparingly cause it's got a kick to it.
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
I was so happy when taco bell started selling their items in retail stores. I've literally tried everything and not found one thing I didn't like.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I havent seen this sauce till now! What do you guys out it on? How's the taste and texture?
Rachel E.
IS this the same as the quesadilla sauce they use? where can i find it!?