BY TACO BELL

Features This serving of hot sauce dared to dream outside the packet. Taco bell sauces are now in a bottle. Case of 12 see more...

Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
I love this hot sauce, it's not too spicy but definitely has a kick with some flavor. I buy this and keep it in my fridge for when we have tacos or burritos for dinner.
Sweetz B.
San Jose, CA
Hot and mild are our favorite sauces, we always have some on hand! Super good, can use them in tacos, burritos, quesadillas. Definitely recommend them.
Stephanie C.
I love that I can put my fav hot sauce on my homemade creations now! Plus when we get take out and there's no sauce in the bag I always have some!
Lakesha J.
Portage, IN
Always buy this to make tacos... it always meets my expectations. I mix it in when I am cooking my meat, rather I'm making beef or chicken tacos.
Ashley H.
Boron, CA
Love this on my breakfast burritos. Tastes better than any other taco sauce to my family, and bold enough for a little to go a long way
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
My favorite hot sauce to use for when I make tacos at home!! I usually mix it with a little sriricha to make it a little spicier
Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
Favorite hot sauce in the world! Love that you can buy a bottle for an affordable price. Tastes delicious with Mexican food!
Stephanie P.
So met my expectations taste just like the packs I love love the mild sauce I use it on everything and it's not pricey at all
hannah d.
This is good espisaclly on ramen noodles it is the best it might sound gross but it is really good and u should try it
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Taco Bell got sauce is really good in tacos and with chips! It has a great flavor and will not disappoint taco Tuesday

Walmart