BY TACO BELL #32 in Hot Sauce

Features This serving of hot sauce dared to dream outside the packet. Taco bell sauces are now in a bottle. Case of 12 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica O.
I'm so glad they sell this in stores. Now the cashier doesn't have to judge me for requesting so many sauce packets. I can just go home and drown my tacos in it.
Jennifer H.
Endicott
I use this sauce every time I make tacos. It adds the perfect amount of spiciness and heat. Whether I goto Taco Bell or just make tacos at home, it adds to your meal. I've bought this multiple times and it is my favorite sauce for tacos.
Desaree B.
Hanford, CA
I've tried this product once and yes it tastes good and it was at a good price considering how much sauce comes in the bottle. However I think that the packets they give at Taco Bell taste better. The product is still very good
Ansley M.
Dacula, GA
I eat their hot sauce on everything. I like it so much because it is still spicy but it's not over powering to the food! It complements everything very well. I'm not sure the health on it but I would for sure buy it again!
Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
I love this hot sauce, it's not too spicy but definitely has a kick with some flavor. I buy this and keep it in my fridge for when we have tacos or burritos for dinner.
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
I keep this in my cupboards year round. We do a lot of homemade tacos so this gives it that extra kick and we dont have to steal all of the packets from taco bell.
Casi W.
Orem, UT
One of the only reasons I ever go to Taco Bell is for the hot sauce. It's one of my very favorites. I was so glad to find it bottled at my local grocery store. It has a great balance of heat and flavor. I put it on everything!
Kelsey V.
Dallas, TX
Now I can feel like I'm eating at Taco Bell without having to go to TB to get the salsa. I buy this for my house and office for when I want a little more spice on the food that I'm going to eat that day. This is my fav flavor.
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
This sauce is life! It goes great with anything from Taco Bell! It's not too hot and not to mild.. it's just right and gives the taco that extra kick that leaves your mouth so watery😋 I love it
Po K.
Hot sauce is one of the things I love! Just looking at them makes my mouth watery. Taco Bell has really good sauces, I mean, it should be obvious. I recommend if someone's going to change their sauces, Taco Bell's hot sauce is a great option! I, personally, really like this sauce and think it is one of the best I've ever tasted.