Taco Bell

Taco Bell Hot Sauce, 7.5 oz...
560 Reviews
5 / 5
My family love this hot sauce it’s true taste of Taco Bell.it’s spicy taste on burritos, tacos, quesadillas and any Mexican dish.price is reasonable.we always have two bottles of hot sauce in the fridge.
5 / 5
Taco Bell Hot Sauce is like going to Taco Bell! I prefer my ingredients better! I have not been back to fast food since I discovered this at the grocery store! The spice is undeniable! I use this with most of my Mexican dinners. It's sodium count is a little high. If you need to watch it. You can find it everywhere. Stays fresh once it's opened. The Taco Bell logo is proudly displayed. Good price also and the family loves it!
5 / 5
My boyfriend and I get these sauces all the time! We usually get the mild but sometimes we’ll switch it up and get the hot. Both sauces are really good. They taste good, have good flavor, it’s inexpensive. Nice sauce!
5 / 5
Taco Bell hot sauce is delicious! This taste exactly like the individual packets but is more sustainable in this form. Will be buying again soon!
5 / 5
This sauce was so good 😊 Tastes just like the original sauce at Taco. Definitely a new favorite topping on my soft tacos.
5 / 5
One of my favorite hot sauces from Taco Bell, these are hard to find in store but I really like the flavor. Not too peppery and adds good spicy flavor to your food. Have been stocking up on the packets from Taco Bell until I find this in store again. We really enjoy the mild and fire flavors as well, adds good spice.
5 / 5
I live 20 miles from my beloved taco bell so I don't get it nearly as often as I would like. I l9ve that this can add a little bit of taco bell to my homemade tacos! Plus more than just tacos it's good on EVERYTHING!
5 / 5
really good and tasty not super hot and not super light it’s good with many other foods and mixes nicely and easy to use i recommend trying
5 / 5
Love this! We put this on our home made tacos at taco night!! Tastes better from the bottle vs the packet in my opinion!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I'm not a fan of hot sauce but my partner prefers it over enchilada sauce. So when I make chicken enchiladas, this is smothering his! He loves it.