Taco Bell Hot Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle

by Taco Bell

#10 in Hot Sauce

Taco Bell Hot Sauce delivers on that signature restaurant-quality taste of Taco Bell sauce. This sauce is perfect when you want to bring the Taco Bell zing to your favorite foods at home. The hot sauce brings that heat you crave and perfectly compliments dishes such as chicken enchiladas and taco salad. A blend of tomato puree with a touch of spices and chili pepper give this smooth sauce flavor that is great for adding a kick to tacos, burritos, fajitas and whatever else you think needs a burst of Taco Bell flavor. The bottle's see-through design lets you easily check how much of the delicious sauce remains. Keep the 7.5 ounce bottle in your kitchen pantry and refrigerate after opening.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Taco Bell Hot Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle!
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Taco Bell Hot Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Bryce G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Taco Bell Hot Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle I tried the mild and I love it so you know you I had to try the hot and it was awesome!! I absolutely love the “hot” sauce from Taco Bell and i love this version even more because it seems to be a little bit hotter!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Taco Bell Hot Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Becky F.
Taco Bell Hot Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Kroger
Taco bell hot sauce is a win in my home. Every one loves it with our taco night, the flavor is perfect, I definitely will continue to buy this again. It's affordable and I recommend it to others!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Taco Bell Hot Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Target
This is the best hot sauce for tacos. It’s spicy but not too hot. It’s got great flavor without chunks- I prefer the smooth. I use this to top eggs, tacos, enchiladas, burritos, chicken, etc. it’s a staple in my house. Although I will say the hot flavor is not easy to find. Most stores carry the mild or medium. So when I find the hot, I buy several bottles.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
My favorite is the hot sauce. I buy it at Walmart. Taste great! The price is reasonable. I would recommend this product to others.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I always keep extra Taco Bell sauce in stock for when we order Mexican food. I honestly won’t buy any other taco sauces! This adds a great punch of heat and it is affordable! Highly recommend this taco sauce! 🌶
Jaime F.
Texas
1,281 reviews
Taco Bell Hot Sauce is perfect with burritos, fajitas and tacos. We make tacos once a week and my family enjoys pouring this sauce on top.
Krishna P.
Southaven, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
The hot sauce is the best. It’s not overly spicy but it’s perfect. The flavor is much different then the mild and fire. This is tends to have a little bit of sour taste and the heat is there.
member-9f954
Deliciosa, un poco picante me gustaría un poco más picante pero está bien para acompañar tus comidas. Por lo general me dura 2 semanas en uso ya que lo agrego a todas las.comidas
Tasha M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I'm notorious for eating egg whites with salsa or hot sauce. This taco bell hot sauce is my go to with this specific meal. It has just enough heat to satisfy me, but not so much that I feel sick.
Dana F.
Coweta, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This Taco Bell sauce is amazing! Tastes exactly like the packets they give you at the Restaurant. My family enjoys using it on all our Mexican dishes. It's affordably priced & I would recomnend!

Looking for your answer?