BY TACO BELL #33 in Hot Sauce

Features This serving of hot sauce dared to dream outside the packet. Taco bell sauces are now in a bottle. Case of 12 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
When I found out you could buy taco bell hot sauce at the grocery store, I swear to you I cried. I'm obsessed with this sauce and I always reach for it! Great on a tofu scramble (or eggs for non-vegans), great on avocado toast, or even just to spice up some beans and rice! It makes you feel like you are cheating on your diet and eating taco bell when you are eating a healthy meal with a dash of hot sauce
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
Taco Bell is one of mine and my boyfriend's favorite places to eat so even if we're not going out to eat we go to Walmart or any grocery store and we're fixing tacos we will go to the toco aisle and pick up Taco Bell brand stuff they're hot sauce is really good even their mild sauce we like to pick up their shells and seasoning's to
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
The best taco sauce of all time. Very peppery which I love and has a wonderful flavor. I once drank a bottle of this for the flavor. No regrets. This tastes good as a salad dressing as well. I put this on everything
Daniella H.
I really love Taco Bell's sauce. I was soo excited when I found out that there are full bottles you can buy at Walmart, Target, and a ton of grocery stores. Finally, no more hoarding sauce every time I get tacos.
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
this is my favorite sauce that they have. it’s good to have around the house in case they forgot to give you sauce, didn’t give you enough, or you forgot to ask. i usually eat this with the beefy nacho griller. the spicy sauce with the chips, and cheese it pretty good
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite sauces to put on my tacos is this sauce! It can be purchased at Walmart and it is so affordable. I was honestly surprised how affordable it was. It was a great value! It adds the perfect spice to a delicious taco, taco salad, or quesadilla!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
My husband loves this sauce. We usually use it for taco night in our house to spice up the plain boring tacos. The price is good and you get a decent amount. It only contains a little bit of sodium so you get flavor for not a lot of calories!
Alex B.
I love Taco Bell and their hot sauce! I'm so glad this finally comes in bottles, my stomach can't handle actual Taco Bell food as often as it used to and I am far too old to be grabbing handfuls of hot sauce packets to use at home.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Taco Bell is excellent. I recommend this sauce spice level for those in between beginner and medium level in handling spicy flavors. The fiery version is my favorite but regular spicy also tastes great, mild for me but still great.