Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by Quennie B.Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by Megan K.

BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Seasoning Mix. see more...

Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Only bought this because some of the other seasoning were a little more and this was on the inexpensive side. Tastes really food. Instructions make it super easy to use. Flavor is great. A little salty. But it's still good.
Katie S.
I really like the spice blend provided in this packet. I use it for tacos, soup, rice. It is so versatile. It is a little more expensive than other brands but I think it’s worth it but I may just be a Taco-bell-oholic.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this Taco Bell seasoning! I like to meal prep a ton of burritos weeks in advance, and using packets of this Taco Bell seasoning is a great, inexpensive way to make ground beef taste delicious. I normally use it on ground turkey as well, and it has the same effect (and makes it taste just like Taco Bell meat!). Plus, the packers are so inexpensive (about $0.75 per packet) and half a packet will adequately season 1 pound of meat, so I can stretch these a pretty long way. They're not too salty, and have the perfect amount of flavor. Highly recommended!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Comes inside any taco Bell dinner kit or individually. The perfect taco seasoning for the meet. You can get the kid under $2 so it's really cheap and the flavor isn't really spicy at all so it's perfect for the kids.
Kayla W.
Saint Marys, WV
I love being able to go to the store and make tacos with Taco Bell home seasoning. My son will not eat it any other ways the other seasonings are either too much flavor or not enough or they have chunks of seasoning in them. It this mix mixes well and has the great Taco Bell taste that we all love
Misty G.
We haven't used this since my husband went gluten free. Before the switch though this was our go to taco seasoning. Tastes just like the seasoning you get from the restaurant. It's great in either chicken or beef too. It really is a great product.
Megan J.
This seasoning mix is probably what I use the most. It is cheap, has an okay taste and my family enjoys it. I use it only for tacos as it says on the box. You can find it at Wal-Mart along with the other Taco Bell branded products.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I love Taco Bell. Seriously, it's so good. This isn't quite as good as getting your fix from the restaurant, but it's a close second. I definitely think it's got a much better flavor than the other brands.
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
Taco Tuesday we prefer this brand at home. It's good on beef ,steak or chicken. I have even used this on kabobs and pork chops to give it a little zing. Or if you're making burgers use it in your patty meat.
Teresa G.
Williston, ND
I use this for my taco nights. It is easy to use and has a great flavor for your taco meat. The spices in this mix are a strong taste, which makes it my favorite of all I have tried. I love that it is available everywhere I shop.