Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by Megan K.

BY TACO BELL #58 in Spices

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Seasoning Mix. see more...

Gwendolyn J.
Gwendolyn J.
I love this and I hope they never stop making it! Other taco seasonings are very bland but this actually taste the way taco seasoning smells I hate eating tacos that smell good but are very bland in taste. Taco Bell is by far the number seasoning to use I even use 1/2 package in my cheese dip
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Okay, I tried this today for the second time and I like it. I added it to my ground beef and it gave a good flavor, almost like taco bell meat, which I think it's the purpose of using it. I added half of the pack, because I feel it can be too salty and it will ruin the meat. Keep an eye!
Phuong D.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
I love Taco Bell the restaurant and when I found out they had their own seasoning I was excited! It doesn't taste too bad but they have a lot of different seasoning flavors and the cost is reasonable.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Saint Marys
I love being able to go to the store and make tacos with Taco Bell home seasoning. My son will not eat it any other ways the other seasonings are either too much flavor or not enough or they have chunks of seasoning in them. It this mix mixes well and has the great Taco Bell taste that we all love
Megan J.
Megan J.
This seasoning mix is probably what I use the most. It is cheap, has an okay taste and my family enjoys it. I use it only for tacos as it says on the box. You can find it at Wal-Mart along with the other Taco Bell branded products.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Saint Cloud, MN
This stuff is so good. I mean it tastes just like any other taco seasoning and is a little more expensive but I think the brand name tricks your brain into thinking it tastes better than usual. Tacos are always good
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Comes inside any taco Bell dinner kit or individually. The perfect taco seasoning for the meet. You can get the kid under $2 so it's really cheap and the flavor isn't really spicy at all so it's perfect for the kids.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
Taco Tuesday we prefer this brand at home. It's good on beef ,steak or chicken. I have even used this on kabobs and pork chops to give it a little zing. Or if you're making burgers use it in your patty meat.
Suzette N.
Suzette N.
MIAMI, FL
My husband and I love these for TACO TUESDAY!! We have these every week and they're our favorites! ❤ only thing is sometimes you need to put them in a conventional oven as they're sometimes a bit stale.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Augusta
I only use taco seasoning in one recipe because I prefer only certain spices in Mexican food. This brand is less harsh tasting than others . When I do buy taco seasoning this is my preferred brand.