Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by Megan K.Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by Quennie B.

BY TACO BELL #43 in Spices

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Seasoning Mix. see more...

Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Katie S.
I really like the spice blend provided in this packet. I use it for tacos, soup, rice. It is so versatile. It is a little more expensive than other brands but I think it’s worth it but I may just be a Taco-bell-oholic.
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
I like cooking at home as often as I can with my busy schedule so when making tacos for my family I like using Taco Bell seasoning pack. It gives the meat that Taco Bell taste Without ever having to leave home.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this Taco Bell seasoning! I like to meal prep a ton of burritos weeks in advance, and using packets of this Taco Bell seasoning is a great, inexpensive way to make ground beef taste delicious. I normally use it on ground turkey as well, and it has the same effect (and makes it taste just like Taco Bell meat!). Plus, the packers are so inexpensive (about $0.75 per packet) and half a packet will adequately season 1 pound of meat, so I can stretch these a pretty long way. They're not too salty, and have the perfect amount of flavor. Highly recommended!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Comes inside any taco Bell dinner kit or individually. The perfect taco seasoning for the meet. You can get the kid under $2 so it's really cheap and the flavor isn't really spicy at all so it's perfect for the kids.
Kayla W.
Saint Marys, WV
I love being able to go to the store and make tacos with Taco Bell home seasoning. My son will not eat it any other ways the other seasonings are either too much flavor or not enough or they have chunks of seasoning in them. It this mix mixes well and has the great Taco Bell taste that we all love
Misty G.
We haven't used this since my husband went gluten free. Before the switch though this was our go to taco seasoning. Tastes just like the seasoning you get from the restaurant. It's great in either chicken or beef too. It really is a great product.
Megan J.
This seasoning mix is probably what I use the most. It is cheap, has an okay taste and my family enjoys it. I use it only for tacos as it says on the box. You can find it at Wal-Mart along with the other Taco Bell branded products.
Camille C.
Aitkin, MN
This stuff is so good. I mean it tastes just like any other taco seasoning and is a little more expensive but I think the brand name tricks your brain into thinking it tastes better than usual. Tacos are always good
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I love Taco Bell. Seriously, it's so good. This isn't quite as good as getting your fix from the restaurant, but it's a close second. I definitely think it's got a much better flavor than the other brands.