BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Seasoning Mix.
American culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2010 best taste.
Chefs best award. see more...

• is it just me, or does this not taste like taco bell at all?1 Answers
Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning Mix
  • "Cant tell that it is a seasoning packet it is really good one of my faves! " in 1 review
  • "I was actually surprised at what high quality this mix was- as in, it wasn't runny or greasy, which I've had with other taco mixes." in 1 review
Amanda J.
Review for: Seasoning Mix 1.25 oz more...
This is my favorite brand of taco seasoning! It tastes just like the restaurant! Great flavor and awesome price! I highly recommend if you’ve never tried it! Once you try it you won’t want any other taco seasoning!
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Review for: Seasoning Mix 1.25 oz more...
This is one of my favorite brands for tacos. I eat taco salads every week and use a packet. This isn’t spicy or salty. It has a good blend of seasoning. You won’t be disappointed in the flavor.
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Review for: Seasoning Mix 1.25 oz more...
Great taco seasoning! I always like to add in my own seasonings along with the seasoning packet and the packet always just adds that extra kick of flavor that I’m looking for! These packets are also very cheap! I usually buy 3-4 at a time.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
So glad I'm able to cook my own Taco Bell meat at home, this seasoning package is almost as good as going to buy one from the store. The instructions are easy to follow for the at home taco night. Don't forget to get the Taco Bell shells
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I really enjoy using these taco seasoning mixes when I cook my meat. You don't even need to be making tacos, they taste good with whatever your making the meat for. I like to cook mix mine in ground beef to make enchiladas. It gives it that extra flavoring that you didn't know you needed! These are also very cheap and can be purchased at most grocery stores!
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Taco Bell's taco seasoning mix. It is very close to actually buying a taco from taco only making them at home! I use Taco Bell seasoning mix just about any time I make tacos at home. Very satisfied with this product
Heather W.
Baxter, TN
We usually do a taco night once a week at home. Cheaper to make it at the house than to buy it at fast food restaurant. I like using this to mix with ground meat for the tacos. Has a great taco flavor and it seems less salty than some other brands. You can find this at any grocery store.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I purchase this seasoning mix every time I make tacos. Usually purchase 2 packs at a time. This is the only mix I buy when I make my tacos. Has an excellent taste and I am always satisfied with the outcome of my tacos. Would recommend to anyone who likes to make tacos at home. Usually pick up at Walmart or my local grocery store.
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
Honestly every time I decide to make tacos I use there seasoning not to spicy a lot goes a long way. I've always loved Taco Bell's tacos so to be able to use there seasoning at home Is amazing cause one it's cheaper to make yourself and it tastes a lot better since your using actual chuck meat or whatever you decide on using.
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
Best taco seasoning I have every tried. I am ALWAYS making mexican food which requires some sort of seasoning for my ground meats. I used to use other brands but this one is the perfect mix of tasteful and not too salty. Taco bell has come out with a great brand.
Sherri P.
Las Vegas, NV
is it just me, or does this not taste like taco bell at all?