BY TACO BELL #57 in Spices

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Seasoning Mix.
American culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2010 best taste.
Chefs best award. see more...

Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning Mix
  • "I was actually surprised at what high quality this mix was- as in, it wasn't runny or greasy, which I've had with other taco mixes." in 1 review
  • "Cant tell that it is a seasoning packet it is really good one of my faves! " in 1 review
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Taco bells seasoning is the best taco seasoning I have ever tryed in my life for tacos. I purchased some last month, and tryed it my first time, skeptic at first whether or not it would actually taste like taco bell. Needless to say, the results were impressive.And the price was affordable, especially for a name brand product. Me and My boyfriend made dinner together that night and we both thought it was amazing and delicious! I like mine plain, but he uses hot sauce in his! It tasted just like a taco from taco bell. 5 stars out of 5. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves Taco Bell :) I will definitely use it again and this time Ill make taco salad with it and put the meat, lettuce and cheese on top of some Doritos, so it will taste just like my favorite "Locos Taco" from Taco Bell:)
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
So glad I'm able to cook my own Taco Bell meat at home, this seasoning package is almost as good as going to buy one from the store. The instructions are easy to follow for the at home taco night. Don't forget to get the Taco Bell shells
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I really enjoy using these taco seasoning mixes when I cook my meat. You don't even need to be making tacos, they taste good with whatever your making the meat for. I like to cook mix mine in ground beef to make enchiladas. It gives it that extra flavoring that you didn't know you needed! These are also very cheap and can be purchased at most grocery stores!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I purchase this seasoning mix every time I make tacos. Usually purchase 2 packs at a time. This is the only mix I buy when I make my tacos. Has an excellent taste and I am always satisfied with the outcome of my tacos. Would recommend to anyone who likes to make tacos at home. Usually pick up at Walmart or my local grocery store.
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach
I love Taco Bell's taco seasoning mix. It is very close to actually buying a taco from taco only making them at home! I use Taco Bell seasoning mix just about any time I make tacos at home. Very satisfied with this product
Heather W.
Baxter, TN
We usually do a taco night once a week at home. Cheaper to make it at the house than to buy it at fast food restaurant. I like using this to mix with ground meat for the tacos. Has a great taco flavor and it seems less salty than some other brands. You can find this at any grocery store.
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
Honestly every time I decide to make tacos I use there seasoning not to spicy a lot goes a long way. I've always loved Taco Bell's tacos so to be able to use there seasoning at home Is amazing cause one it's cheaper to make yourself and it tastes a lot better since your using actual chuck meat or whatever you decide on using.
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
Best taco seasoning I have every tried. I am ALWAYS making mexican food which requires some sort of seasoning for my ground meats. I used to use other brands but this one is the perfect mix of tasteful and not too salty. Taco bell has come out with a great brand.
Maranda O.
Surprisingly this is my favorite taco seasoning. It's cheap and flavorful. Pretty sure they don't use it on their tacos because it always tastes a lot better than the ones from the store! I'm going to continue using this product unless they change the flavor!
Kenady L.
Buffalo, MO
Tastes just like the actual thing! Best seasoning to use! Can find it anywhere which is great. I recommend the sauce with it. Good price for the name brand. Just fantastic! I was surprised in a gear way. I recommend this seasoning to everyone I wish I could buy it in bulk.
Sherri P.
Las Vegas, NV
is it just me, or does this not taste like taco bell at all?