BY TACO BELL #62 in Spices

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Seasoning Mix.
American culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2010 best taste.
Chefs best award. see more...

Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning Mix
  • "Cant tell that it is a seasoning packet it is really good one of my faves! " in 1 review
  • "I was actually surprised at what high quality this mix was- as in, it wasn't runny or greasy, which I've had with other taco mixes." in 1 review
Lee D.
If you want to make Taco Bell at home then this seasoning is a must have! It tastes almost identical to the kind they use at T-Bell. I purchase this product on a regular basis because it really is THAT good. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!!!
Jennifer K.
Not the most flavorful. It also contains milk, so avoid if you have any dairy allergies. The price is comparable to other brands but I prefer the flavor of store brands to this. I will probably not purchase this in the future.
Jessica C.
Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning mix is really good. It is convenient to keep on hand and not too expensive. It makes beef taste really good but isn't the best on chicken or turkey meat in my opinion.
Maranda O.
Surprisingly this is my favorite taco seasoning. It's cheap and flavorful. Pretty sure they don't use it on their tacos because it always tastes a lot better than the ones from the store! I'm going to continue using this product unless they change the flavor!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Taco bells seasoning is the best taco seasoning I have ever tryed in my life for tacos. I purchased some last month, and tryed it my first time, skeptic at first whether or not it would actually taste like taco bell. Needless to say, the results were impressive.And the price was affordable, especially for a name brand product. Me and My boyfriend made dinner together that night and we both thought it was amazing and delicious! I like mine plain, but he uses hot sauce in his! It tasted just like a taco from taco bell. 5 stars out of 5. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves Taco Bell :) I will definitely use it again and this time Ill make taco salad with it and put the meat, lettuce and cheese on top of some Doritos, so it will taste just like my favorite "Locos Taco" from Taco Bell:)
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
So glad I'm able to cook my own Taco Bell meat at home, this seasoning package is almost as good as going to buy one from the store. The instructions are easy to follow for the at home taco night. Don't forget to get the Taco Bell shells
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA
I think this is the best tasting taco seasoning packet available. I always have at least one in my pantry at all times. I use it for simple tacos which my boys love or for use in taco soup or chicken nachos in the crock pot. My only negative is the preservatives in these types of seasonings. Wish they could be a little more natural.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I really enjoy using these taco seasoning mixes when I cook my meat. You don't even need to be making tacos, they taste good with whatever your making the meat for. I like to cook mix mine in ground beef to make enchiladas. It gives it that extra flavoring that you didn't know you needed! These are also very cheap and can be purchased at most grocery stores!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I purchase this seasoning mix every time I make tacos. Usually purchase 2 packs at a time. This is the only mix I buy when I make my tacos. Has an excellent taste and I am always satisfied with the outcome of my tacos. Would recommend to anyone who likes to make tacos at home. Usually pick up at Walmart or my local grocery store.
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach
I love Taco Bell's taco seasoning mix. It is very close to actually buying a taco from taco only making them at home! I use Taco Bell seasoning mix just about any time I make tacos at home. Very satisfied with this product
Sherri P.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
is it just me, or does this not taste like taco bell at all?