BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Dinner.
Salsa + 12 shells + seasoning.
Just add ground beef & toppings! see more...

Sondra C.
Buffalo
This is a great meal to prepare for my family. Everyone loves tacos and there is just the right amount. The price is right too.
Hola...
Este producto me encanta si no tengo mucho dinero para ir a un faxfood. Por eso siempre compro estos taquitos y son identicos me encanta...
Amanda O.
Madera, CA
I bought these one time and never purchased again. Although I'm not. A huge fan of Taco Bell, I thought I'd give them a try. They were ok. Tasted a little stale. I will not purchase again.
Daniela R.
Hemet, CA
Love these shells, easy and quick to heat them up and serve up some yummy tacos. With out having to leave the house! I buy them at stater bros.
Madeleine  H.
Perfect crispness. Delicious flavor and texture. Easy to make and are loved by all. Perfect for taco night
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Nothing will ever match the true taste of Taco Bell besides going and getting it but if you can't make it to the restaurant for whatever reason then this is a good option. I really like all of the Taco Bell grocery options. The seasoning is a close match and the shells are delicious.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Love these have these at least 2 times a month. Much cheaper then going out to eat! They have good flavor and are really good. Exceeded my expectations
nicole c.
Waukesha
Taco Bell is go to. I love their wraps. Everything that they have is really good. And they are a little too expensive in my mind. I wish that they didn't make us pay extra.
Alyssa M.
I eat this all the time! Taco Bell is my favorite fast food chain so it's great I can make it at home too.
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
I love making taco's and this is the brand of shells I always buy. I love taco bell and do not have any near my location.
Aivee G.
Anyone know if these are available in Canada? i don't think ive seen these yet