BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Dinner.
Salsa + 12 shells + seasoning.
Just add ground beef & toppings! see more...

Claudia C.
Tacos and more tacos! Awesome for that days we want a fast food! Tacos are always a good option 🌮
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Love these have these at least 2 times a month. Much cheaper then going out to eat! They have good flavor and are really good. Exceeded my expectations
Isabelle L.
Moncton
I love to have some tacos from taco bell and there's super excited and tasty and the possibility are endless
Kara W.
Shells are good right from the box but better when heated in the oven at 350 for a couple minutes. Salsa is mild and seasoning a tad spicy.
Julymar V.
Hola...
Este producto me encanta si no tengo mucho dinero para ir a un faxfood. Por eso siempre compro estos taquitos y son identicos me encanta...
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
This is a great kit to pick up for a family meal night. You can really make it special by adding rice, guacamole, refried beans, and all the toppings. A fun family dinner!
brooke w.
Whitley City, KY
I love taco bell and olive being able to get that same great taste at home with these taco kits!
Madeleine  H.
Sicklerville, NJ
Perfect crispness. Delicious flavor and texture. Easy to make and are loved by all. Perfect for taco night
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
These really come in handy. They have everything that is needed for a great Taco meal included in one convenient package.
nicole c.
Waukesha, WI
Taco Bell is go to. I love their wraps. Everything that they have is really good. And they are a little too expensive in my mind. I wish that they didn't make us pay extra.
Aivee G.
Anyone know if these are available in Canada? i don't think ive seen these yet