BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Dinner.
Salsa + 12 shells + seasoning.
Just add ground beef & toppings! see more...

Amanda O.
Madera, CA
I bought these one time and never purchased again. Although I'm not. A huge fan of Taco Bell, I thought I'd give them a try. They were ok. Tasted a little stale. I will not purchase again.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Nothing will ever match the true taste of Taco Bell besides going and getting it but if you can't make it to the restaurant for whatever reason then this is a good option. I really like all of the Taco Bell grocery options. The seasoning is a close match and the shells are delicious.
nicole c.
Waukesha
Taco Bell is go to. I love their wraps. Everything that they have is really good. And they are a little too expensive in my mind. I wish that they didn't make us pay extra.
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
I love making taco's and this is the brand of shells I always buy. I love taco bell and do not have any near my location.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
One of my favorite taco shells to use when i feel like making homemade tacos. They seem to be really crunchy just like i like them
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I actually like buying this product because my children love Taco Bell but I do believe that the restaurant is very pricey for the amount of meat that you do receive in your taco this allows us to eat Taco Bell tacos at home and allow for more generous portion of protein and we can fix it any which way we like we love it in 20minutes we have Taco Bell tacos and then sometimes it is a lot shorter than us waiting in the drive thru
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I love making these type of tacos they're delicious and rhe family enjoys them. The taco shells are the best I purchased them at Superior grocers and they taste the same as the taco bell ones. Nothing special though any taco shells work the same.
Kara W.
Shells are good right from the box but better when heated in the oven at 350 for a couple minutes. Salsa is mild and seasoning a tad spicy.
Sondra C.
Buffalo
This is a great meal to prepare for my family. Everyone loves tacos and there is just the right amount. The price is right too.
Julymar V.
Hola...
Este producto me encanta si no tengo mucho dinero para ir a un faxfood. Por eso siempre compro estos taquitos y son identicos me encanta...
Aivee G.
Anyone know if these are available in Canada? i don't think ive seen these yet