BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Dinner.
Salsa + 12 shells + seasoning.
Just add ground beef & toppings! see more...

Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
I love homemade tacos. These taste great, easy to fix, and low price. Anyone can fix these awesome tacos at home.
Taylor W.
For my family I love this Taco box! Shells are good after brought out of the oven and the seasoning is good as well! The salsa is good and my husband loves it. His favorite dinner day is homemade taco Tuesday!
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Claudia C.
Tacos and more tacos! Awesome for that days we want a fast food! Tacos are always a good option 🌮
Julymar V.
Hola...
Este producto me encanta si no tengo mucho dinero para ir a un faxfood. Por eso siempre compro estos taquitos y son identicos me encanta...
Isabelle L.
Moncton
I love to have some tacos from taco bell and there's super excited and tasty and the possibility are endless
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
This is a great kit to pick up for a family meal night. You can really make it special by adding rice, guacamole, refried beans, and all the toppings. A fun family dinner!
brooke w.
Whitley City, KY
I love taco bell and olive being able to get that same great taste at home with these taco kits!
Madeleine  H.
Sicklerville, NJ
Perfect crispness. Delicious flavor and texture. Easy to make and are loved by all. Perfect for taco night
Daniela R.
Hemet, CA
Love these shells, easy and quick to heat them up and serve up some yummy tacos. With out having to leave the house! I buy them at stater bros.
Aivee G.
Anyone know if these are available in Canada? i don't think ive seen these yet