BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Taco Dinner.
Salsa + 12 shells + seasoning.
Just add ground beef & toppings! see more...

Amanda O.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I bought these one time and never purchased again. Although I'm not. A huge fan of Taco Bell, I thought I'd give them a try. They were ok. Tasted a little stale. I will not purchase again.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
I actually like buying this product because my children love Taco Bell but I do believe that the restaurant is very pricey for the amount of meat that you do receive in your taco this allows us to eat Taco Bell tacos at home and allow for more generous portion of protein and we can fix it any which way we like we love it in 20minutes we have Taco Bell tacos and then sometimes it is a lot shorter than us waiting in the drive thru
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Foodie Expert
Nothing will ever match the true taste of Taco Bell besides going and getting it but if you can't make it to the restaurant for whatever reason then this is a good option. I really like all of the Taco Bell grocery options. The seasoning is a close match and the shells are delicious.
Emily M.
Greenville
Foodie Expert
Every Tuesday I pick these up from the store for taco night. These make an excellent dinner at a very reasonable price. The taco shells don't break off easily, and taste great when heated up. The full dinner kits make this the easiest dinner there is
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Foodie Expert
I love making these type of tacos they're delicious and rhe family enjoys them. The taco shells are the best I purchased them at Superior grocers and they taste the same as the taco bell ones. Nothing special though any taco shells work the same.
Taylor W.
For my family I love this Taco box! Shells are good after brought out of the oven and the seasoning is good as well! The salsa is good and my husband loves it. His favorite dinner day is homemade taco Tuesday!
nicole c.
Waukesha
Foodie Expert
Taco Bell is go to. I love their wraps. Everything that they have is really good. And they are a little too expensive in my mind. I wish that they didn't make us pay extra.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
Love these have these at least 2 times a month. Much cheaper then going out to eat! They have good flavor and are really good. Exceeded my expectations
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Daniela R.
Hemet, CA
Love these shells, easy and quick to heat them up and serve up some yummy tacos. With out having to leave the house! I buy them at stater bros.
Aivee G.
Foodie Expert
Anyone know if these are available in Canada? i don't think ive seen these yet