BY TACO BELL

Kylie Z.
Battle creek
I loved this seasoning so much. It was recently discontinued from my store and I was heart broken. The flavor is wonderful, you get more flavor than other brands.
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
I love Taco Bell's taste, but I don't always like the weird texture of their meat that they serve in their fast food restaurants. So this taco seasoning is a great way to feel like I'm eating very high quality fresh homemade Taco Bell :-)
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I use this product to make tacos at home. It could be healthier which is a con but everything else is good about it. The flavor is great. It is very easy to prepare. I would buy this product again. Would recommend.
Kayla J.
This is the perfect topping for tacos or in a casserole. It's affordable and tasty. It met my expectations and I will continue to purchase this item. It had a good flavor and I would recommend others to but it.
Deidra B.
I use these every single time I cook tacos. They are a little pricey but it worth the extra money if I have it.. Coupons for this product would help a lot!
Daisha L.
We are fans of taco bell and we like their products you can purchase in store. I do like this seasoning mix. It favors their flavor from the restaurant.
JoHanna T.
I can't cook, but with the help of this seasoning all of my tacos taste like taco bell. Its a blend of spiciness that makes any taco restaurant quality
Kayleigh B.
I would recommend these for casseroles or crockpot dishes, but for taco night...no. It didn't taste much liken Taco Bell's meat and disappointed me.
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
Absolutely love keeping the couple of these seasoning packets in my house. Use it for taco night or for any kind of Mexican meal to spice it up
Lexie G.
Layton
I enjoy this seasoning most out of all the different taco seasonings.
Decently priced, tastes good. I purchase this product at Walmart.