BY TACO BELL

Natasha B.
Greenville
Great seasoning for when I make tacos at home. It's easy to use and great flavor. If you like Taco Bell you'll like the seasoning for at home also we make tacos a lot so if you knew us you'd know we love it
Brittany H.
I hate beans with a passion and this is actually decent! I've been trying to find a way to consume beans bc they're so high in protein but I loathe the stuff.. this is really good mixed with some Spanish (or Mexican if you're not into tomatoes ) rice.. we've switched from the old El paso brand to these bc of it
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
The best when making nachos and cheese. So yummy would not change anything about this at all we enjoy it and the flavor is outstanding so yummy and I love eating them. They are very affordable so I get them when I make my nachos. Yes I would buy again because they are so good.
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
Taco Bell Taco Seasoning Pouches - 3 Pack I absolutely love this taco seasoning over any other taco seasoning. If you I've taco bells food this seasoning is for you. It is very affordable and I will continue to vuy this for my family as they enjoy it as well.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Seasoned black beans are so good, especially these ones. I have always been a fan of taco bell and these beans make me want to continue to love taco bell.
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
Since I'm trying to eat less meat I have to get protein, I love Taco bells black beans and these taste so fresh just like I got them from taco bell.
Crystal G.
Not a fan of this. Usually just go to taco bell drive thru or in person to get something quick and easy so i dont have to make anything at home
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Great to add to your tacos at home , or if your making chicken breast , rice and beans . Great flavor just a little hard to find
Druan R.
Peru, IN
Such a great product. I love the taste. Very flavorful. The price point is not bad either. I would recommend this to anyone.
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
These black beans are the best since they come seasoned and it's very easy to put prepare cause all you do is best them up.