GroceryPantryTaco Bell
Home Originals Mild Salsa Con Queso, 15 oz (pack of 10)

Taco Bell Home Originals Mild Salsa Con Queso, 15 oz (pack of 10)

by Taco Bell

The Taco Bell Home Originals Mild Salsa Con Queso, 15 oz helps you to add a rich flavor to your dishes. It features real Kraft cheese. This Taco Bell salsa pairs well with nachos and other food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Taco Bell Home Originals Mild Salsa Con Queso, 15 oz (pack of 10)!
Marie  J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! I use it to spice up my tacos band nachos Definitely gives your meals that flavorful tasty. I hate bland food! Nooottt for me. Give me flavor any day!
Paige P.
Richmond Hill, GA
I have tried this product a few times always in hopes for a better experience. However, I just don’t really like it. It tastes bland and I could get better options for a cheaper price point.
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,645 reviews
I absolutely love chili con queso. Warm it up add a side of guacamole and with a bunch of thin chips you have a fantastic snack.
Catherine  F.
It’s cheese amazing my kids love this one with nachos and also hot Cheetos. Mouthwatering talking about it !
Meagan W.
Comstock Park, MI
1,366 reviews
Great product great price great taste I love it definitely keep buying this product brand

Looking for your answer?