BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell® Home Originals® Mexican Style Rice.
New!
Tear, heat n' eat! :90 sec.
No artificial flavors.
0g trans fat per serving.
Good source of potassium.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Seasoned rice with tomatoes, onions and peppers. see more...

• Taco Bell sells Mexican style rice? I’ve never seen this ...1 Answers
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
We got some of this for dinner once, they were actually very good. For some reason they've completely left our minds until just now. I need to get some more. It's very flavorful and kinda hard to stop eating lol
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
This rice is sooo good. I would definitely recommend buying this. You can use it for tacos, or just a side item at dinner. I prefer to top it off with cheese and sour cream although it tastes fine with out any toppings.
Danyel C.
Bremerton , WA
I really like Taco Bell so I had to try this rice. I usually buy the Taco Bell seasoning for tacos. When I saw the rice I had to try. I got it at Walmart for a reasonable price. Flavor is good and so is the price!
Lauren H.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is great for Mexican night in my house! Tastes so good and not too salty!! We usually melt a lot of cheese into this and the rice and it tastes so good.
Lucia R.
Mexicans would feel offended by this for the fact that TACO BELL isn't real or authentic Mexican food. I love TB but this might be wannabe Mexican.
Kayla B.
Auburndale, FL
I really love taco bells rice! Now you can make it at home and it taste just the same!I was skeptical at first until I tried it and now I love it
heather a.
Lewisville, NC
this rice was ok . I tried it once and i never bought it again. I would rather just make rice on the stove then ever use a microwave rice
Jennifer H.
Pontotoc
I love this I Jade this to my tacosband sometimes alone with cheese I think that this is a very good item and I bought this a Walmart
Toni F.
Joplin
I loved this! It was honestly one of the best ready made rice I have had, unfortunately I do not know where I can find them anymore 😞
Samantha A.