Taco Bell Home Originals Medium Salsa Con Queso

Taco Bell Home Originals Medium Salsa Con Queso: With real Kraft cheese Medium see more...

• What's your favorite thing to eat this dip with?5 Answers
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
Foodie Expert
I really like this dip. It's so hard not to eat the entire jar. It's not super salty. It did meet my expectations and the price point was really good. I do recommend this to others and I will continue to purchase.
Jessica D.
USA
Foodie Expert
This stuff was so nasty to me!! I don't eat Taco Bell anymore! But I thought this tasted like their cheese sauce, horrible!! Very cheesy and thick cheese! A waste of money đź‘ż! I will not repurchase.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love chips and dip. In fact, I have a hard time eating chips without dip. I had never had a taco bell dip until I bought this. And I loved it! Typically I buy things like bean dip, or spinach dip. But this cheese dip was really good. I didn't find it spicy or anything, just cheesy and chunky and good. I would love to buy it again.
Deb S.
South Paris, ME
When I cant get to the nearest taco bell and I head for the grocery store and buy a jar of Con Queso , tortilla chips and get home to get indulge in the cheesy, spicy goodness... I have tried different brands but nothing seems to compare.... Totally recommend you try this... you will soon be hooked!
Claudia C.
I can review all Mexican products because I have tried a lot products. I love Mexican food, so I am always trying new recipes. I use this salsa with my bean and quesadillas. I made a Mexican pie with this salsa on top. Yummy
Nandry G.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is a home run! It's a hit at all the parties and get togethers! The spice isn't too much to handle and everyone loves it! It's the perfect snack!
Jovanna J.
Cranston , RI
Taco Bell Home Originals Medium Salsa Con Queso it's so good to have with some nachos it has a great taste
Bren A.
Foodie Expert
Todo lo que sea de esta compañía merece un cero. Lo malo es que no existen los ceros...así que le doy el más bajo.
Morgan G.
Locust fork , AL
My favorite cheese dip ever. I love it so much. There isn't anything else I can say besides that it is delicious
krista v.
Foodie Expert
Love the con queso and the flavor. it tastes wonderful and i love the texture. it goes great on chips
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
What's your favorite thing to eat this dip with?