Taco Bell Home Originals Medium Salsa Con Queso

Taco Bell Home Originals Medium Salsa Con Queso: With real Kraft cheese Medium see more...

• What's your favorite thing to eat this dip with?5 Answers
Nandry G.
Nandry G.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is a home run! It's a hit at all the parties and get togethers! The spice isn't too much to handle and everyone loves it! It's the perfect snack!
Deb S.
Deb S.
South Paris, ME
When I cant get to the nearest taco bell and I head for the grocery store and buy a jar of Con Queso , tortilla chips and get home to get indulge in the cheesy, spicy goodness... I have tried different brands but nothing seems to compare.... Totally recommend you try this... you will soon be hooked!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Foodie Expert
This stuff was so nasty to me!! I don't eat Taco Bell anymore! But I thought this tasted like their cheese sauce, horrible!! Very cheesy and thick cheese! A waste of money ūüĎŅ! I will not repurchase.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
I can review all Mexican products because I have tried a lot products. I love Mexican food, so I am always trying new recipes. I use this salsa with my bean and quesadillas. I made a Mexican pie with this salsa on top. Yummy
Jovanna J.
Jovanna J.
Cranston
Taco Bell Home Originals Medium Salsa Con Queso it's so good to have with some nachos it has a great taste
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Locust fork , AL
My favorite cheese dip ever. I love it so much. There isn't anything else I can say besides that it is delicious
Bren A.
Bren A.
Foodie Expert
Todo lo que sea de esta compa√Ī√≠a merece un cero. Lo malo es que no existen los ceros...as√≠ que le doy el m√°s bajo.
Kimber R.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite queso dip by any means. Something about the flavor and texture is just off.
Ricky H.
Ricky H.
Carson City, NV
When i am looking for some queso i always pick up a jar of the Taco Bell stuff. It is avail @ my local store so it is convenient for me and i like the way it tastes.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Taco Bell is a known brand for high quality. Of course, they had to make their Salsa Con Queso the best too! I love eating it with tortilla chips.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
What's your favorite thing to eat this dip with?