Taco Bell Home Originals Chipotle Taco Seasoning Mix, 1.25-Ounce Packets (Pack of 24)

BY TACO BELL

Christina K.
Christina K.
FLUSHING, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Taco Bell, but there aren't any close to where I live. These seasoning packets are a great way for me to get the same great flavor but without the annoying round-trip journey. My favorite is the original flavor, but this one is very good too.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Orange Park
Foodie Expert
We love Okie tacos astound this house and this is one of pour go to for at home tacos. The flavoring is perfect when your really want some of those amazing taco bell tacos, but want to avoid the lines! Not too salty either. Normally seasoning packets like this can be too salty, but not this one.
Alyece S.
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
Taco Bell seasoning mix is a must and our house for Mexican night. It's my kids absolute favorite and has the best flavor of all packets we've tried. It is easy to find on the shelf of any grocery and we totally recommend to anyone.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Knoxville
Great to mix in your hamburger meat and tastes just like Taco Bell! I bought it at Kroger! The only drawback is that it is high in sodium but tastes just like the restaurant
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love that on taco tuesdays I can have a taste of taco bell without ever leaving my kitchen. My whole family really enjoys this brand for our taco seasoning. And it's so affordable!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Super tasty! I love Taco Bell so these packs are awesome! Not the healthiest but definitely delicious. Got at my local grocery store. Great and easy to use.
JAMIE s.
JAMIE s.
N Chesterfld, VA
best seasoning I traded my old one from el paso and use this religiously now will not be going back to that salty stuff! very excited to have found this
Denise B.
Denise B.
Indianapolis, IN
Next to ortega this is the next best thing. It has just the right amount of seasoning and not salty at all like some of the otherz.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This product is okay. It does its job but it is very salty. I usually double the amount of meat to help with the saltiness
Arlene A.
Arlene A.
It makes the meat taste really really good with out any effort. And it taste like the taco bell taco!