Taco Bell Home Originals Chipotle Taco Seasoning Mix, 1.25-Ounce Packets (Pack of 24)

BY TACO BELL

Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
Love this seasoning for my tacos! Tastes very similar to Taco Bell! But is cheaper, however it can be a little spicy for those that are very sensitive to spicy food! But I say add sour cream to your taco! And that can help with the heat! But definitely delicious!
Autumn R.
Love love love Taco Bell! One of my favorite guilty pleasures! You can buy this at home Taco Bell meals at most grocery and convenient stores! Goes great with hamburger or turkey burger! Just as good as actually going to Taco Bell
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
This is great to make homemade tacos from. However it doesn't actually taste like they're from Taco Bell. The ingredients are good and valued at a good price. I prefer homemade flavored tacos anyways .
Jenna d.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
I love that on taco tuesdays I can have a taste of taco bell without ever leaving my kitchen. My whole family really enjoys this brand for our taco seasoning. And it's so affordable!
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
Anytime I make tacos at home I use this seasoning packet. It always makes the meat taste great and no one will ever have to know my secret! Taco bell seasoning is never a let down. There is no spice to it.
Angela T.
Knoxville , TN
Great to mix in your hamburger meat and tastes just like Taco Bell! I bought it at Kroger! The only drawback is that it is high in sodium but tastes just like the restaurant
Lizzy c.
Taco Bell is my fave fast food I am actually sitting here with a burrito in my lap as we speak and so I decided to give this a try so I could have it more often at home and make it cheaper. I am actually quite impressed in this seasoning I know I am getting real beef and it tastes almost identical as if I was going to taco bell to get a tacco myself.
Crystal P.
Orange Park
We love Okie tacos astound this house and this is one of pour go to for at home tacos. The flavoring is perfect when your really want some of those amazing taco bell tacos, but want to avoid the lines! Not too salty either. Normally seasoning packets like this can be too salty, but not this one.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
I love Taco Bell, but there aren't any close to where I live. These seasoning packets are a great way for me to get the same great flavor but without the annoying round-trip journey. My favorite is the original flavor, but this one is very good too.
Sara C.
West New York, NJ
As far as taco seasonings go, Taco Bell's is pretty bomb. I always pick it up when I'm making tacos and it makes the meat taste delicious. The only thing I'd be careful of is not to use too much because it may taste too strong if used as directed.