Taco Bell Home Originals Chipotle Taco Seasoning Mix, 1.25-Ounce Packets (Pack of 24)

BY TACO BELL

Autumn R.
Love love love Taco Bell! One of my favorite guilty pleasures! You can buy this at home Taco Bell meals at most grocery and convenient stores! Goes great with hamburger or turkey burger! Just as good as actually going to Taco Bell
Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this seasoning for my tacos! Tastes very similar to Taco Bell! But is cheaper, however it can be a little spicy for those that are very sensitive to spicy food! But I say add sour cream to your taco! And that can help with the heat! But definitely delicious!
Tianna H.
I tried these Taco Bell seasoning and although they were very delicious I rated it a two based on pricing. You can find cheaper off brand options that taste the exact same for less. But if you want something "name brand" then get this packet.
Blair F.
Foodie Expert
It’s a good alternative to put inside your own taco meat at home. It’s different which is always good in my opinion. It’s not the best thing I’ve ever tasted but I won’t say no to eating it either.
Crystal P.
Orange Park
Foodie Expert
We love Okie tacos astound this house and this is one of pour go to for at home tacos. The flavoring is perfect when your really want some of those amazing taco bell tacos, but want to avoid the lines! Not too salty either. Normally seasoning packets like this can be too salty, but not this one.
Sara H.
West New York, NJ
As far as taco seasonings go, Taco Bell's is pretty bomb. I always pick it up when I'm making tacos and it makes the meat taste delicious. The only thing I'd be careful of is not to use too much because it may taste too strong if used as directed.
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
Taco Bell seasoning mix is a must and our house for Mexican night. It's my kids absolute favorite and has the best flavor of all packets we've tried. It is easy to find on the shelf of any grocery and we totally recommend to anyone.
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
This is great to make homemade tacos from. However it doesn't actually taste like they're from Taco Bell. The ingredients are good and valued at a good price. I prefer homemade flavored tacos anyways .
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love that on taco tuesdays I can have a taste of taco bell without ever leaving my kitchen. My whole family really enjoys this brand for our taco seasoning. And it's so affordable!
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
Anytime I make tacos at home I use this seasoning packet. It always makes the meat taste great and no one will ever have to know my secret! Taco bell seasoning is never a let down. There is no spice to it.