Taco Bell Home Originals Cheesy Double Decker Taco Dinner Kit, 13.86 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)

BY TACO BELL

Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is my favorite taco kit. The seasoning is great and I love the soft mixed with hard tacos. You can put them together to make the double decker taco or you can have soft and hard tacos. It's flexible so you can feed a larger family with it.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Foodie Expert
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Giany G.
Giany G.
Fayetteville
These are my favorite kind of tacos that I get from Taco Bell so when I saw the at home kit at Walmart I was quick to buy. The tacos tasted just as if I would have gotten them right out of Taco Bell. I was very satisfied and will buy again.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Halfmoon, NY
My husband and I get these at least once a month for dinner!! Super easy and everything comes in the box you just need the meat and fixings!!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Fort smith , AR
Foodie Expert
My husband has a huge appetite. Taco Bell is one of his very few favorite places to go to get food..
Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
A wonderful go-to for dinner & SUPER easy.
Comes with everything that you need besides lettuce.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
coeburn
Always have these in the cabinets at our house they're so good to eat. Always buy when i can
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product was delicious. Great easy meal. I used ground turkey for the meat. Perfect Monday meal. Feeds a whole family.
Ivette E.
Ivette E.
Foodie Expert
I love Taco Bell this is my favorite item from the Taco Bell menu I try and make this at home for everyone and they enjoy it
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sewanee, TN
My daughter's favorite item from the Taco Bell menu. SO, I try and make this at home for her whenever I can and this kit makes it easy for me to do so.