Taco Bell Hard Taco Shells 12ct 4.5oz uploaded by Hillarie O.

BY TACO BELL

Find bread and rolls at Target.com! Taco bell hard taco shells 12ct 4.5oz see more...

Hillarie O.
Van Buren, AR
This Came with Taco Seasoning And The Mild Taco Sauce, I have to be honest and say at first I snubbed my nose to it because well I have tried the package seasoning before and well it wasn’t that great and I’m not the biggest fan of Taco Bell (Street Tacos all the way my friends🙌🏼🙌🏼) But I was absolutely astonished at how little of time and how BIG the FLAVOR was! I will definitely keep a couple boxes in the house for those week nights you just didn’t have time to make Carna Asada Tacos Way😍 Grab a Box, And let me know if you found any different flavored ones and where😍
Jasmine J.
These are my go to taco shells for taco night. They are awesome and is the closest to Taco Bell shells...I recommend others to try this product because they are tasty and just right. I am overall satisfied
Ryan S.
Barbourville, KY
By these all the time. We like to go to the restaurant but sometimes its nice to have Taco Bell on the nights that were choosing to cook. Always has a great price and taste just like it would if you had ordered it from the restaurant. will continue to buy this product.
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
When I plan on making tacos these are the shells/brand I usually get. I like how the taste is a lot better then most taco shell brands. I also like the fact it doesn't break that easily when I pack condiments into it and while holding it like most other Taco shells I've purchased before.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
My family eats tacos every Tuesday we call it taco Tuesday and this is the brand my family prefers!! It taste amazing and I would highly recommend this to other family's as well! It taste just like Taco Bell!!
Nasia M.
Convington
I love hard tacos and what better place to go the Taco Bell. It is so good and if I could eat there every day I would. I think the price is okay. Not very healthy but definitely worth the money and meal.
Daisy N.
Pomona , CA
If you get these it is a MUST to also buy the seasoned meat mix! These taco shells are delicious like I can eat em alone too. You just bake em in the oven for like 4 mins and then they're ready to be eaten!
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
Not bad, not quite like getting it at the restaurant but close enough with better meat. Will recommend an probably will repurchase. Can be found at local grocery stores
Madison P.
Garden City, ID
Hey I love your voice and I hope your day is your amazing friend you love me you are my god I hope your day will never wake up my beautiful girl I love your voice so beautiful and I hope you have never been your
Sarah E.
Aberdeen, SD
You know that when your mom uses this brand, it's a good one. My mom always uses these when we make our home made tacos at home. The crunch is so good and very tasty. They taste just like the ones that are from the restaurant. I would recommend these to anyone!