BY TACO BELL #12 in Hot Sauce

Find Dips And Sauces at Target.com! Taco Bell Fire Sauce 7.5oz see more...

Nava S.
Shoutout to Taco Bell for exposing me to their fire sauce. I love spicy stuff so I’m not kidding when I say I use 3-4 packets of fire sauce on my burritos. I was delighted to know they sell this sauce my the bottle so I definitely bought it. I just hate how fast it finishes in my household 😔
Rachel L.
This was not my at all to me. I feel like the one you get an actual taco Bell is waaaayyy hotter. I was so disappointed definitely wouldn't recommend unless you don't like hot stuff.
Tori R.
Danville, KY
My husband loves this sauce! He always gets 2 or 3 hand fulls of the little packets in the restaurant, but now that they came out with these bottles, he opts out and waits to get home! They aren’t pricey at all and they taste just like the packets!
Taylor G.
This is the only sauce I use at Taco Bell. It is not overly spicy and it tastes delicious. My boyfriend puts it on pretty much everything. It is great for Taco Tuesday's and makes me want some Taco Bell as I'm writing this post.
Swathi
This sauce is perfect for eating with bean burritos. It isn't actually all that spicy, it's just flavorful and nice. It spices up the bean burrito so that it doesn't taste plain. I honestly feel like I wouldn't even like Taco Bell if it weren't for this sauce.
Billie H.
Saint Louis, MO
Great spicy sauce to use if you are looking for that firey taco. I pair this food most of the time with my tacos but I do ya it with other food products. You can usually buy this product at a grocery store near you.
Robin w.
This is my favorite hot sauce to use on homemade tacos. It's not too spicy so I can still enjoy the flavors of what I'm eating but it gives off a nice kick. I use this on pretty much anything with a tortilla.
Nicole M.
Eugene
If you're tired of asking for extra extra packets at Taco Bell, this is great. Although we tend to go through so much more with the bottle vs packets, my kids won't let me leave the store without it.
Katie S.
I love that I can buy this sauce in the store instead of keeping a container of little packets in my fridge. It is my favorite for tacos because it adds some heat that other family members do not want on their meals.
Paula B.
Richmond, VA
pretty good. not much to say besides this is a hot sauce with the taco bell label on it. I'm not sure if it is the same ingredients as the one they sell at taco bell, but its pretty similar. i use this when i make tacos but will not repurchase. i prefer tapatio
Courtney  B.
Fredericton , NB
Does this taste just like the packets from the store?