Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle

by Taco Bell

#14 in Hot Sauce

Taco Bell Fire Sauce delivers on the signature restaurant-quality taste of Taco Bell sauce. This sauce is perfect when you want to bring the Taco Bell heat to your favorite foods at home. The fire sauce adds serious heat to any dish you pour it on. Made with jalapeno peppers, tomato puree, chili pepper and onions this sauce is perfect for adding an intense kick of flavor to your tacos, burritos, fajitas and whatever else you think needs a burst of Taco Bell sauce. The bottle's see-through design lets you easily check how much of the fire sauce remains. Keep the 7.5 ounce bottle in your kitchen pantry and refrigerate after opening.

Does this actually compare to the sauce found in the restaurants?
Does this taste just like the packets from the store?
Start your review of Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Rosie N.
My bf likes to save a bunch of these fire sauce packets when he goes to Taco Bell and I hate how disorganized they are in the fridge. So we ended up just buying this bottle which is way better to converse space. It's in a 7.5 oz glass bottle, easy to pour out directly to the taco. And it tastes identical to the packets, tomatoey, and not overly spicy. It goes for about $1.39. Overall, it’s good and we have been repurchasing this.
Ashley G.
Bronston, KY
Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Ashley G.
This is a must have for my household! It’s spicy but not over the top. I LOVE adding it to any form of tacos I make. Taco salad. Burritos. Mexican casserole. You name it. It’s been scarce since the pandemic hit and it’s the first one I’ve found anywhere since it began. But definitely worth getting! It’s also quite cheap for what it is. If you don’t like spicy things, there’s also a mild flavor. It’s just as amazing but without all the spice.
Christa J.
Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Christa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing! It makes my homemade fiesta potatoes go beyond delicious! I am so glad I found this and I hope they never stop selling it. It is impossible to find hot taco sauce.
Laura A.
It's funny; several years back, the hot sauce was hotter than the fire sauce. It didn't make any sense! LOL! Taco Bell apparently realized this & switched them, which is when I switched to Fire Sauce! I have never bought the bottles of this sauce but I've always wanted to because I love the packets they give you at the restaurant! It has a good flavor with a nice heat.
simranjeet K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love spicy food with hot sauce. This one is my absolute favourite. Everyone feel it is super hot but I'm still waiting for something spicy and hot than this one . I love to have it with almost every fast food. Taco bell made best hot sauces . Definitely try if you are someone who loves hot sauces
Lacy H.
Fort Smith, AR
Love the heat on taco bell 🔔 fire sauce! It’s less than $2 a bottle and I like to keep it around the house because when we go through the drivethrough they never give us enough sauce! Also I like to add this to other foods I make at home.
McKyla S.
Princeton, KY
I love putting this sauce on tacos. You could put this sauce on anything! I like how it is a little spicy but not overly spicy.
Carmen C.
I live the Taco Bell hot sauce so much because it isn’t hot, and isn’t not not hot. Idk if that makes sense?!
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
Fire sauce is my favorite for anything from taco bell... it doesn't taste right without the fire sauce and mountain dew baja blast!!
Savannah L.
Samson
I love this sauce so much I practically put it on everything. do not knock it until you try it but put this on your spaghetti next time you eat it. you will not be disappointed. it adds the perfect amount of spice to anything