GroceryPantryTaco Bell
Fire Sauce, 75 oz Bottle

Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle

by Taco Bell

#12 in Hot Sauce

Taco Bell Fire Sauce delivers on the signature restaurant-quality taste of Taco Bell sauce. This sauce is perfect when you want to bring the Taco Bell heat to your favorite foods at home. The fire sauce adds serious heat to any dish you pour it on. Made with jalapeno peppers, tomato puree, chili pepper and onions this sauce is perfect for adding an intense kick of flavor to your tacos, burritos, fajitas and whatever else you think needs a burst of Taco Bell sauce. The bottle's see-through design lets you easily check how much of the fire sauce remains. Keep the 7.5 ounce bottle in your kitchen pantry and refrigerate after opening.

Does this actually compare to the sauce found in the restaurants?
Does this taste just like the packets from the store?
Start your review of Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Rosie N.
My bf likes to save a bunch of these fire sauce packets when he goes to Taco Bell and I hate how disorganized they are in the fridge. So we ended up just buying this bottle which is way better to converse space. It's in a 7.5 oz glass bottle, easy to pour out directly to the taco. And it tastes identical to the packets, tomatoey, and not overly spicy. It goes for about $1.39. Overall, it’s good and we have been repurchasing this.
Ashley G.
Science Hill, KY
Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Ashley G.
This is a must have for my household! It’s spicy but not over the top. I LOVE adding it to any form of tacos I make. Taco salad. Burritos. Mexican casserole. You name it. It’s been scarce since the pandemic hit and it’s the first one I’ve found anywhere since it began. But definitely worth getting! It’s also quite cheap for what it is. If you don’t like spicy things, there’s also a mild flavor. It’s just as amazing but without all the spice.
Christa J.
Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Christa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing! It makes my homemade fiesta potatoes go beyond delicious! I am so glad I found this and I hope they never stop selling it. It is impossible to find hot taco sauce.
Hilary H.
Wooster, OH
Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 7.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Hilary H.
My Fiancé will not eat his Ramen noodles without Taco Bell's Fire Sauce!!! He somewhat puts this on ANYTHING & EVERYTHING, it just depends on what's being served; his mood and how hungry he is lol Love the kick it's got, but you better be careful; it will sneak up on you!!!!! [product:taco-bell-fire-sauce,-7.5-oz-bottle]
Laura A.
It's funny; several years back, the hot sauce was hotter than the fire sauce. It didn't make any sense! LOL! Taco Bell apparently realized this & switched them, which is when I switched to Fire Sauce! I have never bought the bottles of this sauce but I've always wanted to because I love the packets they give you at the restaurant! It has a good flavor with a nice heat.
Christopher H.
Triadelphia, WV
Best taco sauce you can buy in stores! The heat is just perfect and tastes awesome. I just wish they would package this in a bigger bottle.
Melony L.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best taco sauce! I like to put this on my homemade tacos, burritos and nachos. This stuff is so good!
Lacy M.
Fort Smith, AR
Love the heat on taco bell 🔔 fire sauce! It’s less than $2 a bottle and I like to keep it around the house because when we go through the drivethrough they never give us enough sauce! Also I like to add this to other foods I make at home.
Simranjeet K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love spicy food with hot sauce. This one is my absolute favourite. Everyone feel it is super hot but I'm still waiting for something spicy and hot than this one . I love to have it with almost every fast food. Taco bell made best hot sauces . Definitely try if you are someone who loves hot sauces
Erin K.
I'm not a huge Taco Bell fan at all. I used to go to one, go inside, and order something small and then fill my bag up with this stuff.