Taco Bell Crunchy Taco Shells

by Taco Bell

NULL

Are these available in Canada ?
How do they get to be so crunchy?
Anyone have any superior tacos they like to eat?
Start your review of Taco Bell Crunchy Taco Shells!
Juliette M.
Taco Bell Crunchy Taco Shells uploaded by Juliette M.
Didn’t really like it tasted a little nasty not gonna lie but it was good enough for the tacos I was making so if you need taco shells on the go this is the a 👍🏼 . I would recommend if you really need taco shells lolTaco Bell Crunchy Taco Shells
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
Taco Bell Crunchy Taco Shells uploaded by Johnnie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice and chrisp that’s what I like in my shells. Not oily have a great taste. Great pice as well. I [email protected] buying these again!!!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
When you can't have taco Bell at home this is the next best option! we always get these for our taco nights and we recommend them to anybody else who does the same. we'll keep a purchasing this affordable product well into the future and we hope others do the same {exclamation-point}
Angelina L.
Ooltewah, TN
Purchased at: Publix
I love Taco Bell, and actually just had it for lunch today!! These taste just like the real ones you get at Taco Bell, and are AMAZING for taco Tuesday! I definitely recommend these!! They are a must have for family dinners!
Andrea L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love taco bell! therefore, I love these. Amazing for taco night or taco tuesday! you can literally find them anywhere
Monica C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’ve had a few issues with my shells inside being broken. Once where most of the, were broken. The dinner was ruined for the night. I think there needs to be abetted way the shells are placed in the box to stop that from happening.
Lily C.
Mountain Grv, MO
So good. Very crunchy. Love it a lot. Taco Bell is life so this is obviously amazing. Wow.
Jeana P.
Breckenridge, TX
These are my daughters favorite taco shells. They taste just like they're from taco bell. Tacos are made regularly in my household.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Don't really love the hard shell taco shells because they are too plain I like a crunch with my taco but not when it tastes so gross it ruins the taco for me!
Hope C.
These are a must when we have taco night at my house. So crunchy and good. Great price. I buy them at Kroger usually. They taste just like the actual Taco Bell shells.