BY TACO BELL

Find flour and meal products at Target.com! Taco bell crunchy taco dinner kit 8.85oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY
Love the Taco Bell brand and the crunchy taco kit cause it comes with everything but the meat.  It tastes just like your at taco bell eating their food.  It is a good value and I would recommend it to all family and friends and I am definitely satisfied with this brand.
Rogena A.
This taco Bell crunchy kit is really good. When I tryed them they taste just like I went to taco Bell and bought them. I only buy these taco kits now. And because I liked then so much I started trying other taco Bell products, and love them.
Stephanie A.
Altoona
Taco Bell Crunchy Taco Dinner Kit I was excited to find and try this item. My daughter loves Taco Bell and would go there every day if she could. I got the Taco Bell Dinner kit and all the Taco Bell brand items to go along with it and she thought she had eaten out. She made me promise to get more "Taco Bell Dinner Kits"
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
My fiance and I always end up with a box of Taco Bell's Crunchy Taco Dinner Kit for some reason- and I don't hate it. The tacos are always super delicious and it'll usually have whatever hot sauces he likes to use in the kit. I always make sure to have a bottle of Taco Bell's Mild taco sauce in the fridge at home!
Becky M.
I love products offered by this company and I love the variety offered. This product is also offered at many retailers. The best part is that they are affordable. This product is worth the extra money compared to it competitors  I would recommend this product to others!
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
I love taco bell and this kit is great. The sauce and shells ,seasoning taste similar to taco bell but really good. You can buy it almost everywhere,i got it at Kroger and it isn't expensive either.I would recommend things. Iam satisfied  with the quality and taste.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
If you're craving Taco Bell but don't want to drag the family out of the house this is a great alternative. Personally I like being able to add my Pune touches too! The shells are always crunchy when we open the package and you get some of their awesome taco sauce.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I really love Taco Bell’s Taco shells. They are always good and not too pricey. I love making tacos with guacamole, tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce, and chicken. I bought this at Walmart and it wasn’t very expensive. I would recommend it and I will buy again!
Brittany B.
Even though Taco Bell is not authentic hispanic food i still love it so why wouldnt i buy the make your own kits. This is enough to feed me and my husband and is a good price at our local Walmart. It still does not taste like going to the actual Taco Bell.
Mai Lee H.
I love tacos and this is super easy to get and make! I used it only 1 time but it is satisfying to the taste and you can add your own ingredients as well to your liking but it's good to use when you are on the go and just get it and grab your fresh lettuce and tomatoes and whatever you like on it!