BY TACO BELL

Find flour and meal products at Target.com! Taco bell crunchy taco dinner kit 8.85oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
My fiance and I always end up with a box of Taco Bell's Crunchy Taco Dinner Kit for some reason- and I don't hate it. The tacos are always super delicious and it'll usually have whatever hot sauces he likes to use in the kit. I always make sure to have a bottle of Taco Bell's Mild taco sauce in the fridge at home!
Becky M.
I love products offered by this company and I love the variety offered. This product is also offered at many retailers. The best part is that they are affordable. This product is worth the extra money compared to it competitors  I would recommend this product to others!
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
I love taco bell and this kit is great. The sauce and shells ,seasoning taste similar to taco bell but really good. You can buy it almost everywhere,i got it at Kroger and it isn't expensive either.I would recommend things. Iam satisfied  with the quality and taste.
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY
Love the Taco Bell brand and the crunchy taco kit cause it comes with everything but the meat.  It tastes just like your at taco bell eating their food.  It is a good value and I would recommend it to all family and friends and I am definitely satisfied with this brand.
Rogena A.
This taco Bell crunchy kit is really good. When I tryed them they taste just like I went to taco Bell and bought them. I only buy these taco kits now. And because I liked then so much I started trying other taco Bell products, and love them.
Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
Yummy. I love tacos but I am gluten free. therefore i can’t eat soft shell tacos but only hard shell tacos. (unless the soft shell is corn) but i love that taco bell gives the option to purchase separate hard shells.
Stephanie A.
Altoona
Taco Bell Crunchy Taco Dinner Kit I was excited to find and try this item. My daughter loves Taco Bell and would go there every day if she could. I got the Taco Bell Dinner kit and all the Taco Bell brand items to go along with it and she thought she had eaten out. She made me promise to get more "Taco Bell Dinner Kits"
Tiffany B.
Romulus, MI
Very good, I like the tacos, and they have really good flavor and are really tasty, they are of good value they don't cost to much, I really enjoy tacos and would definitely recommend this product to you.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
If you're craving Taco Bell but don't want to drag the family out of the house this is a great alternative. Personally I like being able to add my Pune touches too! The shells are always crunchy when we open the package and you get some of their awesome taco sauce.