Taco Bell Crunchy & Soft Taco Dinner Kit - 12 CT uploaded by Cassidy L.

BY TACO BELL

Taco Bell® Crunchy & Soft Taco Dinner Kit.
6 flour tortillas, taco sauce, 6 crunchy taco shells & taco seasoning.
Just add ground beef & toppings.
Per 1/6 package.
160 calories.
1g sat fat 5% DV.
530mg sodium 22% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
This is actually better than taco bell. I enjoy the taco seasoning its slightly spicy which i love. I do wish it came with actual mild and hot packets instead of one big pack but still its a great value.
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
purchased this kit it's very simple to make some easy tacos at home only downfall is if your going to use the taco shells I reccomend you eat the tacos right sesay because the taco shell does get really hard and crunchy not the best taste in the world
Katie B.
Lake Charles
I love Taco Bell, so this is perfect for me as well as all Taco Bell lovers. I love this kit, it has almost everything you need to make the tacos, except the meat, lettuce and cheese. The taco seasoning really does taste like Taco Bell. I like it so much but it every time I go grocery shopping. Great idea!!! I was not disappointed.
Jasmine F.
We also buy these kits for dinner. Super easy to fix and you can make a ton of different things with these kits. Compared to El Paso brand, these are amazing. We also use these kits to make gorditas, baked tacos and regular tacos. I’ll always buy this brand kit, because the seasoning is 10x better and the tortillas are bigger.
Sarah O.
El Paso, TX
It's Taco Bell. You can't go wrong with Taco Bell home kits! We use them at least twice a month! If I find them on sale, I stock up on them we love them that much! Spice it up by adding a chopped fresh onion and diced green chiles when you cook your meat! Taco Bell Crunchy Taco Shells - 12 CT
Amanda S.
Ellisville, MS
It never seems to fail that no matter how many of these awesome kits I get, at least one of the shells is crushed into little bits. That being said is the only complaint I have about this product. I am in love with Taco Bell and all Mexican food.
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
This is usually the only brand I will use if I am making tacos at home for dinner. Its a great value for the money and will feed your hungry family. Everything you need is in the box except for meat choice and taco toppings.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
We buy these when we make tacos because some of us like soft tacos some like hard so there is something for everyone. Not the healthiest. Add a pack of refried beans to the box. Was satisfied overall and would recommend
Promise K.
Conroe, TX
Who doesn't love Taco Bell? It's a cheap and fast taco fix! They taste great and have plenty of options on how you want your meat. This box brings Taco Bell to your home and gives your meat that perfect taste!
Keith B.
Fernandina, FL
I really enjoy home made taco night! We typically have around 20-30 people over for our taco nights and pick these kits up at Publix when they are BOGO Free. They keep for a long time and always taste great!!

back