BY TACO BELL #9 in Dining

• Whos obsessed with crunchwraps?8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to eat in taco bell?Taco Bell7 Answers
Taco Bell
  • "Taco Bell isn't my favorite fast food place but it's about the only mexican food i tend to enjoy when i get the craving." in 4 reviews
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Taco Bell is another one of those fast food places that I don’t actually like.. but want because I have a craving for something on their menu.

They have everything from burritos to nachos to regular tacos. But if you’re looking for anything that actually tastes authentic - this is not the place for you and you will be thoroughly disappointed in your journey.

Taco Bell is another place that likes to mess with your stomach. Which, is probably from all the preservatives and fried food that their menu contains. Which don’t get me wrong, is yummy, but not something that generally agrees with your body.

Taco Bell is the only place (aside from grocery stores seasonally) that sell Mountain Dew Baja blast. Which, in my opinion, is reason enough to go there.

If you are craving tacos and don’t want to make any but also don’t mind how they don’t taste anywhere near authentic - check Taco Bell out.
Sydney N.
Taco Bell always has really good deals. They usually have $5 boxes with a lot of good food in it. My favorite thing to get here is the steak quesadilla. The nachos and cheese are really good and I want to try their new nacho fries. I also really like the cinnamon twists. They're very sweet and crunchy. I don't really like their tacos because they don't have much flavor. I love the Baja blast freeze and the regular drink. You can't really find that Mountain Dew flavor anywhere else. Also the sauces they have are pretty good but can be very spicy.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I actually kind of quit going to Taco Bell I mean I love Taco Bells I love their Dorito taco shells but I just lately the times that I've went I found hair in my food and I just and the prices are really high for what for how much I eat cuz I'll be like it's like four or five tacos or so cuz I have a big appetite and lately it's just I felt like it went downhill a little bit so that's my perspective on Taco Bell maybe it's my Taco Bell I don't know. I just don't like to go that much anymore
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Taco Bell is my favorite fast food restaurant. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I have been eating at Taco Bell for a very long time and I always get the same thing. I always get the number 9, which is the crunch wrap along with a chicken soft taco. Its really good and cheap too. I always pay like 8 bucks and some change for the entire meal. I also love those small cinnamon delights those are so delicious. Lol I definitely have to eat Taco Bell in moderation .
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I'm sick of Taco Bell haters --- we all know Taco Bell isn't authentic cuisine and for forty three years, I've never cared. Taco Bell is one of the O.G's in keeping food real, simple, and consistent. The taco I loved as a kid still tastes the same. Fresh lettuce and finely shredded cheddar cheese on top of beef --- the best! Crunchy shells and a bean burrito on the side. That's how we roll :)
Vanessa B.
Pequot Lakes, MN
Taco Bell has always been my absolute favorite fast food resturant and for many years I have been telling my husband that the only thing they were missing was fries so when I found out they werw introducing Nacho Fries with Nacho Cheese Sauce I instantly marked the calendar! Then the wonderful day arrived! Their Nacho Fries are to die for! I won't ever order fries from any other fast food resturant again!
Taylor H.
Taco bell is probably one of my favorite fast food resturaunts. i love it because it is not greasy and super afforable for the food. i think the quality is pretty good for how cheap the food is. I would recommend this place to others if they were interested in this. Their burritos and nachos are my favorite and I really enjoy their new fries they offer! So yummy!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
First place I think of when Im hungry and need a quick place for food, especially late night cravings. They have many options to choose from, from picky eaters to healthy options this is the place as you can moderate and change the menu. They’re always fast, clean and give great customer service. Reasonably priced also considering how much food you get.
Maya C.
Burlington
I love taco bells food. I really love it. But it seems every taco bell I go to they always forget something and if we have all our food we don't get our hot sauce. I have been going more often then I probably should it a addicting.
Bee K.
To be fair, I haven't tried the entire Taco Bell menu and I'm not entirely familiar with their cuisine. But I have to put in a good word for the $1 Value Menu. The variety is amazing, from mini quesadilas to filling burritos. I also like their Happy Hour, which offers $1 drinks. It's amazing how much awesome value one can get at Taco Bell. My friend and I can eat lunch for at least $5 (total).
Hope T.
Danville, WV
What's your favorite tacobell menu item
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
Favorite item on the menu?
Ane K.
I never tried Taco Bell, as a first time what do you think I should try?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What do you like from taco bell?? My favorite is the air head freeze
Kayla H.
Does taco bell have vegan options?