BY TACO BELL #8 in Dining

• What's your favorite taco?  I like the soft taco7 Answers
  • whether you get the 1.00 nacho fries or the supreme or be...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to eat in taco bell?Taco Bell8 Answers
Taco Bell
  • "Taco Bell isn't my favorite fast food place but it's about the only mexican food i tend to enjoy when i get the craving." in 4 reviews
adrianna b.
Hanover
Omg omg. This place is too good. I absolutely love going there, and when I'm not there I cry. The crunch of the taco when I chew it, the softness of the burrito when I eat it makes my insides melt. AND THE MILD SAUCE it makes my mouth water. The extra large grilled stuffed burrito is to amazing to describe. And Taco Bell has changed my life for the better and I can't describe the way it makes me feel. My boyfriend didn't understand how much it meant to me, he made me choose. We have been separated for two weeks. The employees already know my order and drink. Baja Blast is too good to think about. I tried this burrito once with steak and cheese and I almost passed out because of the AMAZING flavor that it gave to me. The taco Bell creators has truly blessed everyone on this Earth with such an wonderful Food. I go there Everytime I can. I fall asleep dreaming about the tacos and sauce and to top it off the drink. AND THE NEWEST ITEM. MHHHHHH!!!! GURL!! BY FAR THE BEST FAST FOOD RESTAURANT.... NO.. THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH. IF YOU NEVER HAVE TRIED IT GURL GO OUT AND GET YOU SOME BECAUSE MUHHHHHHH!!!!!! Now I need to go change my shirt because I drooled everywhere, but don't worry my burrito is fine..
Amanda J.
Taco Bell is my all time favorite fast food restaurant! I’ve loved it ever since childhood! There is such a great selection of tacos, burritos, nachos, and more! They even have dessert items! The dollar menu is packed full with great items! I always leave Taco Bell feeling full and satisfied! One of my favorite items is the Beefy Frito Burrito and its only a buck... you can’t beat it! I rarely have an item here that I don’t like! I love the way their beef, chicken, and steak taste! All of their food has great flavor! Add mild, hot, fire, or diablo sauce to amp up your food! My favorite sauce is diablo because it’s super spicy and carries a serious kick! I love Taco Bell and will continue to eat here for years to come! I’m a loyal customer and always will be!
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Taco Bell is my favorite fast food restaurant. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I have been eating at Taco Bell for a very long time and I always get the same thing. I always get the number 9, which is the crunch wrap along with a chicken soft taco. Its really good and cheap too. I always pay like 8 bucks and some change for the entire meal. I also love those small cinnamon delights those are so delicious. Lol I definitely have to eat Taco Bell in moderation .
Brittany W.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I don't know about you but I LOVE Mexican food! And sometimes my pockets aren't always as feasible and I can't afford Don Pablos or Las Margaritas. So I go to Taco Bell which honestly is just as good in my opinion. And it's on the go, even better! And did I mention they have 5$ Boxes?! That's right, a full AMAZING Mexican meal and drink for just 5$! You can't beat that! I probably have Taco Bell like one or twice a week (pregnancy cravings, haha)!
Rose B.
Nashville
I love Taco Bell. it's like fast food meets a bit of freshness lol. hearty and delicious food ! I will say sometimes it can get quite expensive. Like for a family it definitely adds up but honestly it's a staple ! chicken quesadilla, Mexican pizza, chicken supreme, etc etc. yummy food!!!! oh those cinnabons are to die for! not sure if they still have them. I'm SO Excited to try the nacho fries. The bowl that they used to have. Pretty sure it was good. I've even ordered just nachos with guac before. Mmmmmm dk if they still have that either lol. Nacho supreme is another classic. Love Taco Bell!!!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Taco Bell is another one of those fast food places that I don’t actually like.. but want because I have a craving for something on their menu.

They have everything from burritos to nachos to regular tacos. But if you’re looking for anything that actually tastes authentic - this is not the place for you and you will be thoroughly disappointed in your journey.

Taco Bell is another place that likes to mess with your stomach. Which, is probably from all the preservatives and fried food that their menu contains. Which don’t get me wrong, is yummy, but not something that generally agrees with your body.

Taco Bell is the only place (aside from grocery stores seasonally) that sell Mountain Dew Baja blast. Which, in my opinion, is reason enough to go there.

If you are craving tacos and don’t want to make any but also don’t mind how they don’t taste anywhere near authentic - check Taco Bell out.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Taco Bell tends to be one of my go to fast food options.  I've always loved Taco Bell but I'm very happy that they have several fairly healthy options.  I'm a type 2 diabetic and I can find several menu items that fit my needs while allowing me to meet my dietary needs.  It's rare that I can find another fast food chain that has items that are healthy and that I can eat without issue.
Tiffany L.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I love Taco Bell so much. But in my area the customer service is either really good or half assed which sucks. I can go there during their busy time and I'm okay with waiting for food but getting cold or soggy food is kind of sad. I love the food when it's made right but if you are going to make me wait a long time then give me cold food on top of that then it's not worth my business.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
One of my favorite fast food restaurants to eat at. The food is pretty much always hot and fresh. Great to variety to choose from! Very affordable and quick! I normally buy a power bowl from there and cheesy fiesta potatoes! Those are my favorite menu items!
Vanessa B.
Pequot Lakes, MN
Taco Bell has always been my absolute favorite fast food resturant and for many years I have been telling my husband that the only thing they were missing was fries so when I found out they werw introducing Nacho Fries with Nacho Cheese Sauce I instantly marked the calendar! Then the wonderful day arrived! Their Nacho Fries are to die for! I won't ever order fries from any other fast food resturant again!
Hope T.
Danville, WV
What's your favorite tacobell menu item
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
Favorite item on the menu?
Ane K.
I never tried Taco Bell, as a first time what do you think I should try?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What do you like from taco bell?? My favorite is the air head freeze
Kayla H.
Does taco bell have vegan options?