Tachikara Nylon Volleyball Team Bag Navy

by Tachikara

Volleyball Bag Dimensions: 24 L x 8 W x 15.75 H. Nylon Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap. Holds 6 Inflated Volleyballs. Color: Navy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tachikara Nylon Volleyball Team Bag Navy!
Los Angeles, CA
I recently bought one of these bags to carry my balls to and from practice. The bag is is made well with quality material. The material seems durable enough to last a long time. The zipper is strong and doesn’t stick, even when the balls are not in the bag properly. There is a pocket only on one side, which can be inconvenient at times. The strap is adjustable, and when the strap let all the way out, the bag rests at my waist. Only carries 6 balls though, so if you’re looking to carry more, I’d go with something bigger.

Looking for your answer?