BY TABOO #11 in Games

Taboo Word Guessing Game
  • "Just the title makes it fun, board games are so much fun and this is one that you won't want to stop playing, great fun." in 44 reviews
  • "This game is really fun and hilarious when played with large groups, but in my opinion its not very fun unless you have a lot of people playing." in 11 reviews
  • "So much fun, absolutely one of my favorite games to play, it really helps to have a teammate you know really well so you can throw out some impossible and obscure clues" in 9 reviews
  • "Taboo is such an entertaining game great for the whole family and also a really great choose to pull out when you have guests." in 8 reviews
  • "Such a great and fun game to play with large groups of friends and/or family! " in 8 reviews
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of our family go to games that we always play it so much fun to play with a large group we play males against females this new years eve and the girls won so much fun
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Taboo Word Guessing Game was definitely one of my favorite board games while I was growing up. It kept me and my cousins entertained for hours. I would definitely recommend it for family game night.
Jacquelyne C.
My favorite game of all time to play. For holidays or family gathering we love to bring out this game. It is a a guessing game and rules make it difficult which is what makes it such a great game. Would definitely recommend for a family that is good at explaining things in detail.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I love this game for large party settings or family gatherings. It's just difficult enough to make the game challenging but not frustrating. You have to get pretty creative with your descriptions which can lead to some hilarious options! I highly recommend this game, an oldie but a goodie.
LaTayia A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Taboo is probably one of my favorite games, I'm better at guessing the answers than I am describing but it really helps me think things through using the clues that are given. If there were a way to play with just two people I would play it more often.
Donia Richard S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our Family Fun game!  It can get a little loud and animated but that is what makes it so much fun.  It is so fun to watch people try to think of new ways to describe words that they may use everyday.  You can also figure out how some people think and who is the most creative.
Rachel K.
Ijamsville, MD
We played this game a few times in the college dorm. I also remember playing it sometimes during study hall in high school. It definitely brings a lot of laughs, especially when the timer is about to run out and teams get frustrated trying to communicate with each other. Good clean fun for rainy days with friends or as a bonding activity for teams/larger groups. I would not recommend this game for kids younger than middle school age, just because some of the taboo words are a little bit challenging.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great game to play with large groups of people, and is fun for all ages and personalities. It's definitely become a family favorite for us and everyone's personality really comes out with each person's own turn. I would definitely recommend this game to all groups.
Kim L.
Hands down one of my favorite games of all time. We bring it to all of our game nights. It can get pretty crazy and loud very quickly. There are always hilarious moments with this game. You have to think quick and it helps if you have have close friends on your team so you can refer to certain memories that relate to the word on the card. Great game!
Tara L.
This is definitely one of my all-time favorite games. I love playing this with my family. It's really a good game for young and old. Everyone would enjoy. A long time ago, games were so expensive, but they've definitely increased in price. However, I think this game is worth the price. I recommend.
Alicia L.
Moscow, PA
Any tips on how to win?
Chelsea W.
Is this more fun than the game Catchphrase?
Louis S.
Frederick, MD
Who here uses a lot of inside jokes to get the message across?
Tiffany F.
Petaluma, CA
Is this a game that if you play repeatedly it gets old and you learn all the answers or is it one that's is different every time. Like if you play with a new group of people it's like a whole new game?
Amanda B.
Brookline, MA
Can you buy more cards separately? Replay value takes a hit when a bunch of people have played before.