Taboo Word Guessing Game

by Taboo

#10 in Games

What ages is this game for? How long does it take to play?
What ages is this game for? How long does it take to play?
How was the game ?
Start your review of Taboo Word Guessing Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Just the title makes it fun, board games are so much fun and this is one that you won't want to stop playing, great fun.in reviews
This game is really fun and hilarious when played with large groups, but in my opinion its not very fun unless you have a lot of people playing.in reviews
So much fun, absolutely one of my favorite games to play, it really helps to have a teammate you know really well so you can throw out some impossible and obscure cluesin reviews
Such a great and fun game to play with large groups of friends and/or family! in reviews
Taboo is such an entertaining game great for the whole family and also a really great choose to pull out when you have guests.in reviews
Kristen M.
Waterford , MI
My family has been playing this for years and we love it! It's actually a game I've become more fond of as I have gotten older. When my sister an I played while we were younger with mom and our aunts it was hard since we didn't quite get all the card options. Some words simply weren't part of our vocabulary. As we aged, our aunts learned to separate us on different teams so we couldn't use inside jokes/knowledge to guess answers!!! Good, healthy game!
Alexandra H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Taboo Word Guessing Game uploaded by Alexandra H.
My family and I love to play this game! It's a quick thinking on your feet type of game to guess the clues given and to give clues while avoiding certain words. It's such a fun game and really makes you think out of the box. You're able to form teams too which helps your chances of winning! I definitely recommend this as a good family game!
Nermeen  C.
Somerville, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is our go to game for family gatherings or game nights with friends! It’s so much fun because it gets super competitive! I highly recommend getting this game!!
Valerie J.
Bel Air, MD
Such a fun game that keeps everyone laughing! It really shows you how well you know your friends and how well you can communicate! Never a dull moment!
Amanda  C.
W Jefferson, NC
 I used to play this as a kid with my family we would have so much fun! Everyone in the family enjoyed playing ranging from young ages to old! I highly recommend you play this on your family game nights
Jessica M.
Michigan City, IN
I love playing this game at family gatherings! It's so much fun especially if you have a humorous family like mine! The rules are so simple until you realize how hard it is not to say one of the words on the cards. This game will have you acting, jumping and using all types of clues trying to get your team to guess the word! I love it! It also has clues on the front and the back. One side is easier so we can even let the kids play! Great game!
Farwah  T.
Brooklyn, NY
Very fast paste game and exciting game to play my family and friends! It’s always fun to bring card games out like these
Mia R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Taboo Word Guessing Game uploaded by Mia R.
My family and I love Taboo. We play it on family vacations and we always get more closer playing this.
Beth S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I played this with some family members awhile back and it was an okay game, but I just wasn't very fond of it.
Cassandra V.
Pickerington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of the newer games in my collection. We played it at my housewarming. I recommend this game.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...