Taboo Electronic Word Guessing Game uploaded by Glenys M.

BY TABOO ELECTRONIC

• How does the electronic version compare the the card vers...2 Answers
  • Do you like this version or the original better? 2 Answers
Taboo Electronic Word Guessing Game
  • "I haven't played this game in a long time, but it was surely a favorite game when I was younger." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a fabulous family game gauranteed to leave everyone happy at the end." in 1 review
  • "Other then that the game itself is pretty fun, if you have a large group of people." in 1 review
  • "my best friend has this and we once in a while have a big game night party and play this it's really a lot of fun=)" in 1 review
  • "Love this game super fun I played with my friend and his friends.Great way to meet new people.I wish I owed the game.Great for young adults " in 1 review
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love taboo, but I prefer the old version better, I notice that words keep repeating themselves a lot. And after a few game screen started to fade a little!! So for my choice I use the non electronic game. My kids enjoy it is a really fun game!
Peggy H.
Clifton, CO
I haven't played this game in a long time, but it was surely a favorite game when I was younger. It's a geat group game, the bigger the group the better. With all the video games out now, it seems that great games like Taboo have been forgotten. I hope it comes back. Love it!!
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
I like the regular version so much better, i thought this was just awful so i returned it. Other then that the game itself is pretty fun, if you have a large group of people.
Stacey S.
This game has us on the edge of our seat, laughing, shouting... It is a fabulous family game gauranteed to leave everyone happy at the end. It can get tough making sure you use the right words... but very funny!
Tiffany D.
Columbus , GA
Omg this is my favorite game for a girls or couple night!! This game keeps us on our toes!! I must admit that I like the older version better!!!
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
We play this all the time in my house. Perfect game to play with friends and family. Fun, entertaining and perfect for even the younger crowd
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
My best friend has this and we once in a while have a big game night party and play this it's really a lot of fun=)
Amanda M.
This is a great, compact version of the game. I love that it's all in one piece so it's easy to keep together.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
This game looks like it would be so much fun. Looks like my grandkids would probably beat me at this.
Amanda M.
Do you like this version or the original better?
How does the electronic version compare the the card version? Are there more word options and how easy is it to expand the word list?