Taboo Electronic Word Guessing Game uploaded by Glenys M.

BY TABOO ELECTRONIC

• How does the electronic version compare the the card version? Ar...2 Answers
  • Do you like this version or the original better? 2 Answers
Taboo Electronic Word Guessing Game
  • "I haven't played this game in a long time, but it was surely a favorite game when I was younger." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this game super fun I played with my friend and his friends.Great way to meet new people.I wish I owed the game.Great for young adults " in 1 review
  • "my best friend has this and we once in a while have a big game night party and play this it's really a lot of fun=)" in 1 review
  • "It is a fabulous family game gauranteed to leave everyone happy at the end." in 1 review
  • "Other then that the game itself is pretty fun, if you have a large group of people." in 1 review
Amanda M.
This is a great, compact version of the game. I love that it's all in one piece so it's easy to keep together.
Rebecca R.
Comstock Park, MI
THIS GAME IS REALLY GOOD .
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love taboo, but I prefer the old version better, I notice that words keep repeating themselves a lot. And after a few game screen started to fade a little!! So for my choice I use the non electronic game. My kids enjoy it is a really fun game!
Stacey S.
This game has us on the edge of our seat, laughing, shouting... It is a fabulous family game gauranteed to leave everyone happy at the end. It can get tough making sure you use the right words... but very funny!
Alayna L.
Hutchinson, MN
I like the regular version so much better, i thought this was just awful so i returned it. Other then that the game itself is pretty fun, if you have a large group of people.
Lyndsay M.
castaic, CA
Not an electronics kind of girl! i like the original one.
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This game is fun and hilarious and a great way to include everyone
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
We play this all the time in my house. Perfect game to play with friends and family. Fun, entertaining and perfect for even the younger crowd
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Great game for kids of all ages! Teens and adults alike will love this game to play together
How does the electronic version compare the the card version? Are there more word options and how easy is it to expand the word list?
Amanda M.
Do you like this version or the original better?