BY TABLO

TV Tuner: Dual Tuners Remote Control: No Features: Tablo is a 2-Tuner Over-The-Air (OTA) DVR for Cord-Cutters using HDTV antennas to have access to broadcast TV signals. Browse, record and stream live and recorded HDTV programs on any device, anytime, anywhere in the world - without the expense or commitment of cable or satellite contracts. A Whole-Home-DVR and placeshifter combined, Tablo streams HDTV to all connected devices on your home network or anywhere you have internet. One touch of Tablo's interface on your tablet and you'll never settle for a remote control again. It's visually rich and colorful, intuitively organized and easy to browse by genre, channel and time. Tablo DVR Features -Watch, pause and record live TV -Skip commercials -Schedule recordings -Manage existing recordings -Record up to 2 shows simultaneously -Watch. see more...

Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO
If you are thinking about cutting the cable cord, but still want to be able to record the basic channels, this is the tool for you. I love it! It plugs in next to my antenna. I can watch live TV through wifi, so I get it on my computer and my Roku. We love that we still get most of our favorite shows for 1/10 of the cost! Best investment we've made. Literally paid for itself after two months without cable.
Robert H.
I love the idea of the Tablo however performance isn't as snappy as I would like. Most of the shows I watch are available online so find myself only using the Tablo when I want to watch live sports or just want TV playing in the background while I'm doing other things.