BY ZAGG

Tablet screen protector zagg 12in clear see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I use these screen protectors and I love them. they really do protect the screen and keep the dust and scratches as bay. when I remove them to change them, my screen still looks brand new.
Kristen A.
I love using screen protectors. If you are someone who constantly is dropping your tablet or someone who cracks their phone, you need to get this!! It will save your life!
Mz T.
Techie Expert Level 3
Love this screen protector because it really keeps my iPad from getting scratch up. It's easy to put on and easy to remove without leaving any sticky residue.
Kelly F.
Zagg is by far one of the best screen protector brands. They last forever and do such a great job at protecting your screen from scratches or damages.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
I love this screen protector. Mine has been on my iPad for 2 years but they do turn kind of yellow but they still work perfectly.
Christina H.
This is the only screen protectors I purchase for my tablet. Great protection against scratches or dust.
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
These are a great product!!! I never had problems with mine. I would highly recommend this product!
Ismahan H.
Australia Melbourne Victoria
Does it really protect your iPad