Tablet Pal 10" Stand - Blue

BY TABLET PAL

Using your tablet just became easier with tablet pal & tablet pal mini. Using an ergonomic design, the tablet pal is perfect use for your lap. available in seven differnt color choices, tablet pal and tablet pal mini can match anything you want. The neoprene fabric is stretchable, lightweight, comes with an anti-skid gripper and waterproof; made to fit your tablet snuggly. Built-in pocket for cables & headphones. table pal fits tablet sizes 9.5" - 11" and brands ipad, galaxy tab 10.1, galaxy note 10.1, surface and nexus 10. table pal mini fits tablet sizes... see more...

Tablet Pal 10" Stand - Blue
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
I first tried a regular pillow with a holder on the back. It was too big and bulky. This one is just the right size, bottom-weighted to keep the ipad at just the right angle without having to hold onto it while reading in bed. It's a winner.
Jade  E.
Mc Calla, AL
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE KIDS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM DROPPING IT OR ANYTHING. AND IF THEY DO IT WONT HURT THE TABLET AS BAD
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
It's like a desktop screen beside you with wireless or no keyboard look. Easy to handle not having to hold on to it all the time
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.
Mounira
saad s.
Best product
SAID B.
This time of the year is great for two things: a generous feast centered around turkey and amazing deals on electronics we love! We've scoured the internet to find you some of the best Black Friday deals! Whether you are looking for cameras, tablets or televisions, there is a deal for you! Take a look at the deals below:
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
I love my tablet...I don't know what id do without it. I take it everywhere I go. I have never had a problem with it