Tablet-express Dragon Touch 10.1

Tablet-express Dragon Touch 10.1" Quad Core Android Tablet

BY TABLET-EXPRESS

Dragon Touch A1X PLUS Dragon Touch 2015 newest model A1X Plus featuring a robust Quad Core CPU, with 1GB DDR3 pushes you to an impressive smooth 3D gaming and multimedia experience. Advanced core power-saving ability provides extra long battery life. So enjoy yourself with this perfect multi-media! Its equipped with Android 4.4 KitKat, which allows faster multitasking and emoji everywhere. Extra features: GPS, Bluetooth makes your A1X Plus a powerful multi-media. The 16GB nand flash allows you to download thousands of apps such as FiFa 15, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Temple Run, Quickoffice, etc from Google Play Store. While 802.11 b/g/n WiFi keeps you connected on the go. The dual camera design enables you snap pictures, take videos of whats happening in the real world and share with friends via video chatting. Built in Bluetooth allow easy pairing with a Bluetooth-enabled device. Live US local customer service and tech support from TabletExpress. Full 1 YEAR defect warranty! Youre covered from any manufacturing defects for 1 year from the puchase of your Dragon Touch A1X Plus. Frequently updated firmware guarantees customer satisfaction. What if accidental drop, spill or extended coverage? Add the SquareTrade to fully protect your investment. Feel free to contact us whenever a question pops up in your head, we are always here to help. Manufacturer: Tablet Express Manufacturer Part Number: A1X PLUS Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. tabletexpress.com Brand Name: Tablet Express Product Line: Dragon Touch Product Name: Dragon Touch 10.1 Quad Core Android Tablet Product Type: Tablet Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: MediaTek Processor & Chipset: Processor Type: Cortex A7 Processor & Chipset: Processor Model: MT8127 Processor & Chipset: Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core) Memory: Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Storage: Optical Drive Type: No Display & Graphics: Aspect Ratio: 128:75 Display & Graphics: Multi-touch Screen: Yes Display & Graphics: Graphics Cont see more...

Tablet-express Dragon Touch 10.1
Tablet-express Dragon Touch 10.1" Quad Core Android Tablet
saad s.
Best product
valeria A.
Ji-ParanĂ¡
I want to try out your products and share on my YouTube channel, I love your products ..